Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Garage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

CJStang50's "UhOh5Oh" - 2011 Ford Mustang
UhOh5Oh
Owned by CJStang50
2011 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Premium

Rated 4.5 by 2 visitor(s)

Last updated: 01-19-2011, 07:35 PM
User's Posts: 129
I'm a former BMW guy who test drove this car, originally with a friend, and fell in love with one of the sweetest V8's I've ever driven. I waited 13 weeks to get this car and it's the one of the best vehicle's I've ever owned.
Procharger Stage I, 4.00" 9psi, Magnaflow 3 in Catback, American Racing Headers 1 7/8 Long Tubes, Catless X Pipe, 47# Ford Racing Hi-Imp Injectors, Brisk Spark Plugs, Steeda Tri-Ax, Baer Pro Plus 14" 6 Piston Front Brakes, Steeda 13" Upgrade Rear Brake Kit, Tune By John Lund, DSS Aluminum Drive Shaft, McLeod RXT Twin Disc w/ Lightened Steel Flywheel
Steeda Front Adj Sway Bar, Steeda Rear Adj Sway Bar, Steeda Front and Rear Strut Tower Braces, Tokico D-Spec ('10 upper strut mounts), Steeda Rear Control Arm Relocation Kit, Steeda Billet Control Arms, Steeda Sport Springs (Front and Rear), Steeda Adjustable Pan Hard Bar, Steeda Panhard Bar Brace, Ford Racing Front Lower Control Arms, Steeda Street/Strip Upper 3rd Link
18x9 Saleen Replicas Front (255/45R18) and 18x10 Saleen Replicas Rear (295/45/R18). All rubber is Nito NT555
CDC Chin Spoiler, Roush Side Skirts, Roush Rear Splitter, Decklid Panel, Center Fog Light Grill, Yellow HID fogs, Carbon Fiber Stripe, 35% Tints, custom vinyl upper side mirrors, Factory Hood Scoop, GT/CS Pede Spoiler
Fore Performance Twin Fuelie (when released), MMR 1000hp Shortblock, Procharger Stage II Upgrade, Larger FI's, 12-15 PSI, Competition EndLinks

Comments and Messages

1. CJStang50
    I've had for 6 months now. I am currently still using the stock transmission. No problems thus far. Car is great, plan on selling it soon. Building it up is half the fun for me
  2. StayingFit24_7
    600 horsepower huh? That's impressive. How long have you owned this Mustang because you have many mods. Also, are you still utilizing the stock transmission? Because I heard the stock Getrag MT82 can only handle what the engine is putting out horsepower and torque wise stock?
  3. CJStang50
    They're aggressive, but not unlivable. I personally think they sound the most "genuine" of all the exhaust setups. The Borla(s) sound very manufactured, not authentic muscle. The Stainless Works is a nice piece, but WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too loud in person. If you want loud and hate ur neighbors, the SW is the way to go. For HP, I'm at 600, for now. I have a shortblock swap coming, once a twin fuelie and/or full return setup is created for the car. Then, 15psi and the sky is the limit.
  4. StayingFit24_7
    Do the Magnaflows sound loud at idle? Also, how much horsepower you putting down to your wheels?
  5. CJStang50
    So far so good. However, when combined with the ARH headers and catless X Pipe, the droning was very bad. So I had my header guy splice in 3in core resonators and that fixed it right up. But the magnaflows have a fantastic sound. Loud, but classic american muscle.
  6. StayingFit24_7
    Very Nice Setup..I will be watching to see your progress. I'm also very much interested in the 2011 Mustang GT. Question, how is the MagnaFlow's sounding?

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors