Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Garage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

swagfu's "Baby" - 2011 Ford Mustang
Baby
Owned by swagfu
2011 Ford Mustang V6 Base

Rated 4.0 by 1 visitor

Last updated: 03-13-2011, 11:00 PM
User's Posts: 189
Wanted a mustang for the last several years, but the timing was never right. When I saw "Baby" I knew she was the one.
No engine mods at this point.
None
None yet, but am looking at wheels everyday. Seems like a tough decision for some reason.
Will have new striping package on this week.
Wheels, 1/4 louvers, rear louvers, trufiber venom hood, maybe the gt front bumper changeover.

Comments and Messages

1. swagfu
    Hi Abe, I don't bullit rims. I have the stock 2011 v6 wheels. I was going to sell them as I had some 20"ers, but I got rid of the 20s instead. Can you send or post a photo of what your car? I lived in WPB area for 16 years and still get back a couple of times a year.
    Talk to you soon,
    Kevin
  2. Abe64
    Hi swagfu, my name is Abraham(user name is abe64) and I have a 2010 V6 with the stock rims that I just recently bought), I read that this guy 83gtragtop is selling his bullit style rims but here is in CA, and I undestand that you have the same for sale, plus you are here in FL, I live in WPB. If you still have it for sale Im interested if the price is right. Let me know when u can and thanks for your time.

Abraham
  3. swagfu
    So far this car has been awesome. I am looking forward to the mods planned in the future.

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors