General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 04:49 PM
TD7116
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars

i was in my friend 02 stang and this cop kept following us and pulled up right next to us at a light then he turned on his lights and told us to pull into a parking lot he gave my friend a ticket for the 5% tint and told him he had to come down to the police dept and show the officer that he had removed his tint
Old 08-25-2006, 06:29 PM
wally247
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars

yes, it doesn't help that both the cops in my town know me either
Old 08-25-2006, 09:34 PM
86GreenMachine
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars!!

it happens to me all the time even when my car is parked on the street they still check my plates
Old 08-25-2006, 09:37 PM
mustangman02232
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars!!

no i dont hear anything from anyone, if i get seen doing something stupid my dad knows every cop in town, no ticket, just being grounded
Old 08-25-2006, 10:08 PM
kennebell92conv
4th Gear Member

i got pulled over last year and the cop said that my exhaust was to loud and i said that the exhaust is good in all 50 states and he just looked at me and said you are free to go some cop are cool and some suc*
Old 08-25-2006, 10:35 PM
65coupe88hatch
4th Gear Member

Theres a cop up the road from my house that harrases me to no end, it really pisses me off, he pulled me over for one of my license plate bulbs being burnt out like one isnt enough to light it up when a car with a headlamp out was right behind me!! what is that. and he gave me a hard time for parking in the spots for trout fishin saying i was littering and tresspassin, its a public park back off dude. everytime i pass him on the road which is like everyday he gives me the worst looks and follows me for a bit.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:38 PM
JD1969
Pro. B.S. caller outer

ORIGINAL: Anthonyandmarisol

yeah i just got 2 tickets int his past week, 1 was in a a school zone at a high school ok i understand there are kids around but 25 at a high school i mean thats slow but i guess i should obey the law but the other ticket was for going 45 in a 30 zone and to make it worse the cop was a lesbian, you could totally tell which only made it way worse, to be honest i think they target guys/girls with cars like ours, thats bull**** and for some reason cops always follow me and check my plates, its harrassment, heres the story yesterday i was driving minding my own buisness driving at the speed limit doing nothing wrong when this cop from a downtown area starts following me and he even fallowed me onto the freeway and about 6 exit's down than finally got off, i mean it shouldent be just cause i got a stang that they need to follow me, does this happen to anyone else>?
I don't think it's so much that they are harrassing you as they are catching you doing somthing you should not. Like it or not we have speed limits, and they are there for a reason. You chose to speed, wheather on purpose or not, and got caught, it's not really the cops fault for doing thier job.
Old 08-25-2006, 11:24 PM
Smallpox33
1st Gear Member

not true man i got ****ed by the police so many times i dont have a license right now. In fact once i turned on to a road that was a school zone for 500 feet but it said end school zone 25 mph and i went to 28 and got clocked after the sign by a cop sitting in someones driveway at 28 mph in a school zone that was supposed to be 15. yeah and if ur car is really clean they seem to follow you. i see cops follow suv's with big rims alot around here. its a scare tactic. im working on a flip license plate right now. no joke.
Old 08-26-2006, 12:19 AM
TwotoneVert
5th Gear Member

We have a great deal many turnpikes in the great state of Oklahoma, speed limit is 75, not so bad, I got stopped one morning on my way home for 79 in a 75, yes I was speeding, but I was being passed by other cars! I get a 150.00 ticket. I know it had to be for my car.
Old 08-26-2006, 02:39 AM
krush3dr3amz

me and friends with mustangs have come to this conclusion
a nice looking mustang is like a donut on wheels to most cops.... lol

Quick Reply: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars!!