General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Laughing My A OFF

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 01:46 PM
slo93aod
2nd Gear Member

Default Laughing My A OFF

http://www.westsidemustangs.com/foru...?topic=44813.0

damn no stock 13 second mustangs...
Old 12-02-2004, 01:59 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Laughing My A OFF

I don't see anything there other than someone saying "in a magazine he heard about it back in the 80's" or something dumb like that. Damn dude you just won't let it go will you - your really nuttin up trying to prove me wrong aren't you!

LMAO dude your basing your claim off of these posts that 5.0's are 13 second cars with a good driver (obviously thats what your saying, that everyone else is a ****ty driver and your the best and thats why everyone else can't)...

ran somewhere around 13.80 - '93 GT with the following mods:

pulleys
aluminum drive shaft
31-spline axles
4:10 gears
26x11.50-15 ET streets
king cobra clutch
MAC 3" cat-back
CAT fluid-type balancer
mmm yea that really helped your argument... considering we ALL (but 2 of you) said its could be done pretty easily with mild mods and sticky tires... yet you claim to run 13.6 at 103 mph (which that mph is COMPLETE BULLSH!T on a near bone stock 5.0)

my buddy ran 13.20's with 3.55 gear, 1.7 roller rockers, cold air, exhaust,pulleys and a hard launch
hmmm, sticky tires and gears with some mild mods... yes certainly can be done

There is an article I read on the internet three years ago on completely stock fox stang in the 13's. All I remember is a good tires, ice on the intake, timing and no acc. belt. They were pushing it through the staging lanes.
mmm an internet article! lovely well at least it had good tires thats what the whole argument was about...

Google it... I'm sure you can find something on the old article.
mmm yea google it hotrod... Im sure nothing will set us straight like a mustang magazine article!

Listen dude, you BLEW all your credibility when you claimed to have run 103mph on a bone stock car with another 20hp. Threw with, over and done. Your a liar and thats all their is to it. Yes, Im calling you out. Your a liar. A big one at that. Even the dude who was defending you over here called you out as a liar too after you posted that. 13 second car stock possible? we'll I certainly think their is enough hp to get it there, but not without traction - and gearing really helps ALOT too.

Laughing my A$$ off? yes I am, because your looking rather pathetic trying to cover up your dishonesty. Thats what this is all about right? Even if you do show a near stock 5.0 mustang running 13's, it won't be with stock tires I can guarantee you that. Thats what my argument was - so why are you trying to turn it into something else? All those guys your laughing your *** off at are saying something about tires.

Damn I don't know what Im more dumbfounded by, you or the fact that I wasted all this time on you.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:06 PM
slo93aod
2nd Gear Member

hey dumbass,
i dont think its the driver considering so many mustang owners have done this....

And you are looking rather pathetic for being a 10000 post mustang moderater and not knowing **** about them

They did this in the 80's "hotrod" and we did the same shiet in 96-99...
Im sure there are thousands of people that have done this, just b/c your slow *** car ran a 14.50 stock doesnt mean everyone elses dose
Old 12-02-2004, 02:06 PM
primetime5.0
6th Gear Member

[sm=bicker.gif][sm=guilty.gif] cant we all just get along???
Old 12-02-2004, 02:12 PM
sionix
1st Gear Member

maybe md DOES know about them and you dont... ever consider that? oh, of course you didnt... stupidity breeds stupidity and nothing else.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:13 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

If you had a valid argument you wouldn't have to resort to name-calling in a vain attempt to prove your point. I don't have to defend myself to you. Sure, show me a mustang on STOCK tires, STOCK weight, BONE STOCK only with exhaust, pullies, and gears... and run a 13.60 @ 103. Im calling BS, so did a few other people. Nobody backed you up.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:27 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

I think his version of stock is a stock motor. At least, that's what I gather. If not, wtf is he thinking?

Like MD, I'm sure a bolt-on fav oh can run 13's with some decent tires.

Are you talking completely stock? As in, no mods at all. As you can buy it off the showroom floor?
Old 12-02-2004, 02:30 PM
RollinThunder
3rd Gear Member

that O'boy MD tell this guy how it is! lol
Old 12-02-2004, 02:31 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

He said he ran a 13.6 @ 103 with a stock 5.0 with stock tires, stock engine, only pulleys and minor exhaust. Says its "driver, driver, driver"
Old 12-02-2004, 02:33 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

Right....

If I were this uptight over proving ppl wrong I'd damn sure go buy me a digi cam and take some video and a pic of my timeslip. But we know that'll never happen.

Quick Reply: Laughing My A OFF