wish I had a CJ just sitting around. Anything is possible with a big enough checkbook. Your going to need some beefy springs to hold that beast off the ground and I'm sure you will have to fab some sort of motor mounts. Also are you looking to get your A/C to work? You would probably need some sort of independent ECU system or something. I'm sure there are people on here that would be able to point you in the right direction. Sounds like a good idea though.My neighbor has a 14 ft wooden speedboat with a 428 CJ on the back......my god....
Nah, won't be needing the A/C since its definately not going to be a daily driven car.
Here's a list of what I know for sure:
1. I will have to custom fab motor mounts to make the engine fit into the bay.
2. I will need a cowl hood or some other kind of aftermarket hood to fit due to the tall air intake/cleaner
3. I will need "beastly"springs to hold the mother up.
4. I will not need an ECU, just a really damn good tune - gotta love carburateors - until I start doing some more serious stuff (a big T-88 turbo perhaps???)
5. I need a "donor" car, perferrably just a shell, interior and exterior, no motor or tranny.
6. I have a full drivetrain, the C6 tranny, a 9" Rear, and a set of rear axels.
7. I am possibly considering a t-56 6-speed, but I hate GM ;-)
8. This project won't be done for a while (1-2 years).
9. This will make my dad's GT500KR look slow HAHA!