General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Carfax request

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 11:42 PM
8barrell460

Default Carfax request

Alright I feel really stupid for asking, and it's not for a Mustang. It's for a 96 Taurus 3.0. I was wondering if someone here with the unlimited carfax could help me out. It's not for me, but it's per request of a friend who is interested in buying it. I think it's been hit, and he suspects it too cause of the bumpers odd layout, and the fact the car always comes out of allignment. I have never seen a carfax report before, but I know it lists if the title is clean or not. By the way does it show maintenance records if the car was serviced somewhere? Sorry for all the trouble, but it would be greatly appreciated, cause I would really like to help this dude out. I haven't got the vin yet, but I will tomorrow in the daytime. I posted first to see if it's worth it, and if anyone can help me if I were to give the vin. If I can get any feedback I willtake downthe vin tomorrow. Thanks.