MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (http://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Tech (http://mustangforums.com/forum/general-tech-6/)
-   -   OnDemand 5 - Repair help for you. (http://mustangforums.com/forum/general-tech/511226-ondemand-5-repair-help-for-you.html)

Juno 01-17-2009 03:26 PM

OnDemand 5 - Free Repair tutorials for you.
 
Hello, i got an application that shows everything about how to repair something...
I got database of all cars between 1981 - 2007.

For example, you wanna remove clutch in 1998 Mustang with 3.8 V6 Engine:

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2539/capture2xv9.jpg


Of course you got pics how it looks:

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9797/capture3bc1.jpg

Etc.

Just give me:

Your Car Model: EX. Ford Mustang GT
Year: EX. 1998
And what you need to know =]

I will post links with screens in this post =]

Take care

JFordJr 01-18-2009 08:10 PM

Juno, If I could hug you (no homo), I would. When I need something, I will give you a holler.

genesis 01-24-2009 02:33 PM

haha nice

mustangcat 01-24-2009 02:51 PM

*cough* Replacing the front brakes?

:D

Luv you Juno(in a completely platonic sort of way)

milanorama 01-24-2009 04:33 PM

I'd like to know how to get to the timing belt on a 1993 mustang 2.3L please.

Also would like to know if there is a thingy for fine tuning the timing and where it would be.

Juno 01-24-2009 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustangcat (Post 5873873)
*cough* Replacing the front brakes?

:D

Luv you Juno(in a completely platonic sort of way)

What car?
Is that 2000 Mustang GT?
BTW you need instruction for this? xD
Its just to take out an tire and change the pads...


Quote:

Originally Posted by milanorama (Post 5874226)
I'd like to know how to get to the timing belt on a 1993 mustang 2.3L please.

Also would like to know if there is a thingy for fine tuning the timing and where it would be.


Okay, so if its 1993 Mustang LX engine then:

If your car have distributor:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/644...ngbelt1gn7.jpg

If your car DOES NOT have distributor:

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9...belt121hq4.jpg


Other Pictures:
FIG 1: http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4...ngbelt2hn5.jpg
FIG 2: http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1...belt122fe4.jpg
FIG 3: http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/4...belt123hz9.jpg
FIG 4: http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/2...belt124di9.jpg
Torque Specifications: http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1...ingbeltuh9.jpg


Hope that it will help :)

mustangcat 01-25-2009 12:18 AM

Yeah 2000 GT.
Dont you have to drain a bit of the brake fluid so it doesn't overflow, and hang the brake cylinder so it doesn't put pressure on the line and other crap? :D

Juno 01-25-2009 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustangcat (Post 5875531)
Yeah 2000 GT.
Dont you have to drain a bit of the brake fluid so it doesn't overflow, and hang the brake cylinder so it doesn't put pressure on the line and other crap? :D



Here you got an instruction for front and rear brakes (for future)

1. http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/8744/capture4bp0.jpg

Other Pictures:
FIG 1: http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2757/capture5py1.jpg


If you also need manual how to bleed brake system just let me know.

milanorama 01-25-2009 02:13 PM

Ugh this timing thing sounds fun lol. Thanks a lot Juno, you just saved my car. I wouldn't have done half of the things it says.

yeewiz 02-01-2009 11:30 AM

Need Factory Remote Reset Instructions
 
Juno, this is a great resource! Do you have anything on resetting a factory remote. The remote doesn't open or close the door locks of my 98 V6 'stang. Inside door lock buttons work fine so it's the remote. New batteries were installed. Factory remote hasn't been used in a long time and now being tried again. Owner's Guide says nothing about resetting. Thanks!

Juno 02-01-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeewiz (Post 5898119)
Juno, this is a great resource! Do you have anything on resetting a factory remote. The remote doesn't open or close the door locks of my 98 V6 'stang. Inside door lock buttons work fine so it's the remote. New batteries were installed. Factory remote hasn't been used in a long time and now being tried again. Owner's Guide says nothing about resetting. Thanks!

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7151/juno1em5.jpg
Let me know if that worked :]

yeewiz 02-02-2009 12:07 AM

dang, Juno, that is great! I'm new to Mustangs, so forgive, but would you also have a diagram of the left rear quarter panel so I know where and what this programming connector looks like? it's dark now, so I'll tackle this in the light tomorrow. thanks again!

StangRehab 02-02-2009 12:13 AM

What application is this and where did you get it? Sounds like a safe buy!

Juno 02-02-2009 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeewiz (Post 5900110)
dang, Juno, that is great! I'm new to Mustangs, so forgive, but would you also have a diagram of the left rear quarter panel so I know where and what this programming connector looks like? it's dark now, so I'll tackle this in the light tomorrow. thanks again!

Its no picture, but i think that you need to access by a trunk, take out the carpet (on the left side), and somewhere on the frame should be like little small box with few wires .

Quote:

Originally Posted by StangRehab (Post 5900118)
What application is this and where did you get it? Sounds like a safe buy!

Its Mitchell1 OnDemand5
And you don't wanna know how i get it =]
Its 60 Gigs database, 10 DVD's

StangRehab 02-02-2009 12:58 AM

wow... i just looked that up. that price is ridiculous. you are a saint for just giving away that info!

yeewiz 02-02-2009 01:13 AM

Juno, thank you again! I will give it a try tomorrow and let you know. I will also nominate you for sainthood. :)

yeewiz 02-03-2009 07:03 PM

hey Juno, I got into the left rear quarter panel and as I feared, it's not real obvious. Here's a picture, can you point out the programming connector? or should I post a new topic? Thanks

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3258/...87039c32_o.jpg

yeewiz 02-03-2009 08:00 PM

STAND DOWN, PLEASE IGNORE PRIOR CRY FOR HELP. Juno, I actually used and was successful with search and found this post which had diagram. For others learning search, enter "programming connector". Here's the post:

http://mustangforums.com/forum/5-0-m...ess-entry.html

Did the re-programming and my remote now works. Again, Juno, thanks for a great service to the Mustang community and helping me out!

For those looking at the picture, the connector is that wire with the connector lying on the floor in the middle of the picture.

Juno 02-03-2009 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeewiz (Post 5906099)
STAND DOWN, PLEASE IGNORE PRIOR CRY FOR HELP. Juno, I actually used and was successful with search and found this post which had diagram. For others learning search, enter "programming connector". Here's the post:

http://mustangforums.com/forum/5-0-m...ess-entry.html

Did the re-programming and my remote now works. Again, Juno, thanks for a great service to the Mustang community and helping me out!

For those looking at the picture, the connector is that wire with the connector lying on the floor in the middle of the picture.

Great, im happy that it helped :)

95 madness 02-04-2009 08:42 PM

ok I have a question I have a 95 gt 5.0 HO and I am looking to put a 94 to 97 5.8w roller motor in it can I use everything off my 5.0( intake set up, all front accessories and use the same oil pan and mounts just have to replace oil pump off the 5.8 to the 5.0 set up)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 PM.