General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Starting to not like American Muscle

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 11:34 AM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
Responded, Jeff! My CS manager will be reaching out to you directly and will be hooking you up with a great deal!

-Dan
I'm sitting by my phone
Old 01-23-2014, 08:22 PM
CaptainRon
2nd Gear Member

Responded, Jeff! My CS manager will be reaching out to you directly and will be hooking you up with a great deal!

-Dan

You're welcome! We'll always make sure you guys are taken care of and in good hands.

Please feel free to hit me up directly with any questions you may have or if you need some assistance!

-Dan

I will most definitly do that in the future! Thank you very much
Old 01-23-2014, 08:23 PM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

Yea, I remember when I ordered 4 rims from AM. And in addition to the rims they sent me a Vortech supercharger kit for my year/model mustang by accident. I called them to return it and they said I could just keep it for free. Thanks again...
Old 01-23-2014, 09:25 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

Free supercharger with the purchase of 4 wheels! What a promotion! But really in the automotive industry, reputation is key. Both quality of products and reputation among the community more valuable than any advertising I believe. And AM has created just that. I would love to sit down with the founder of AM over a cup of coffee and just talk about what he created. But maybe thats just because im getting my MBA.
Old 01-24-2014, 08:23 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Jeffk
I'm sitting by my phone
I've been told you're all squared away. Is that correct, Jeff?

-Dan
Old 01-24-2014, 05:38 PM
drummer829
1st Gear Member

Hey Ron,

I'm sorry to hear that the Return is taking a while. However, this is pretty standard. It could take 1 day or it could take 7-10 business days. Since you're in Texas, the item would have taken 4-5 days to get here and then it needs to go through our RMA department. We need to check the product to make sure it's in new condition, defective, damaged etc..

If we received the product on the 10th it was most likely at the end of the business day. That being said, this product would have started the RMA process on Monday the 13th (the next business day). So it's been at our facility for 5 business days. Like I listed above, most returns take 7-10 business days to be fully refunded. In most cases the Bank will hold it for 3-4 business days after we issue the credit. You should have the money back in your account any day here now. I'll make sure the credit is pending and everything is going smooth.

This is the first time I'm hearing about a customer having multiple issues with our pre-painted products. If you search this forum you'll see dozens of threads were customers are extremely happy with the fit and finish of our pre-painted products. All of these items are tested on our project cars and are painted in house at our facility. We spray all OEM colors and the paint is always a perfect match! It sounds like we may have had a small defect in a few of these and somehow you got two sets. I can guarantee you this isn't common feedback! That being said, I'm going to go to the warehouse and hand pick a set of Mirror covers in Race Red for you. I'll make sure they're not defective and that the fitment is perfect. This ones on me! I'm still going to make sure that your credit is issued. I know you wanted them, so I'd like to give them to you for free.

I would hate to lose you as a customer. We will always bend over backwards to make sure all of our customers are in good hands and squared away! Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you and you can consider it done. Anytime you have a question, concern or just need a hand, please hit me up directly!

-Dan
Wow, this is unbelievable service. AM just gained a customer when I get my mustang soon.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:38 PM
Hatchet
1st Gear Member

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm glad to hear that you guys have always had a great experience when ordering with us. As always, feel free to hit me up directly if you ever have a question, need some assistance or just want to chat! I'm only a PM away.

This is the type of service you can expect! Not only if you have a problem, but just in general. We'll always go the extra mile to make sure you're in good hands!

-Dan
I've never had a problem with AM's products or the price or delivery. The problem I have is I've PM'ed 2 people at AM (including you Dan) and no response. Gave a call to AM during the snow storm to ask a question and no one was there, understandable, so I PM'ed. Its been days and no answer from you Dan. Researched many pages and topics and finally figured it out myself which took me hours. Simple PM back would have explained it in minutes. Still a loyal customer but not happy about you not being a PM away.
Old 01-27-2014, 10:16 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Hatchet
I've never had a problem with AM's products or the price or delivery. The problem I have is I've PM'ed 2 people at AM (including you Dan) and no response. Gave a call to AM during the snow storm to ask a question and no one was there, understandable, so I PM'ed. Its been days and no answer from you Dan. Researched many pages and topics and finally figured it out myself which took me hours. Simple PM back would have explained it in minutes. Still a loyal customer but not happy about you not being a PM away.
Hey Hatchet,

I just took a look at all my recent PM's and I don't have anything from you, besides on the 24th. We're out of the office after 5:30 on Friday and aren't in the building on the weekends! I'm sorry for the mix up, but I'd be glad to help you out now.

I just replied to your PM! I hope I was able to answer all of your questions. Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan
Old 01-27-2014, 06:50 PM
fastbackford351
Foghorn Leghorn

Damn. That is some ballin' customer service.
Old 01-28-2014, 06:47 AM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

I've been told you're all squared away. Is that correct, Jeff?

-Dan
Yes, Tony took care of my order.

I'm going to bum rush the UPS guy when he gets here today.

Quick Reply: Starting to not like American Muscle