General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

Starting to not like American Muscle

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 04:29 PM
calistang05
2nd Gear Member

Everything on my mustang is from AM, no complaints here and one should know when ordering aftermarket parts that there not all going to be perfect and sometimes shipping company's have a lot to blame for defective parts too.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:21 PM
jester0618
1st Gear Member

OK, my turn. I got a free calendar from my order. I'm not happy with the fit. Can I get a free GPS RAxiom unit? No? Ok, just having fun. I've had good success with AM so far as well. Hopefully I'll have the cash for new rims soon.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:31 PM
Csrt4to5.0gt
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm glad to hear that you guys have always had a great experience when ordering with us. As always, feel free to hit me up directly if you ever have a question, need some assistance or just want to chat! I'm only a PM away.

This is the type of service you can expect! Not only if you have a problem, but just in general. We'll always go the extra mile to make sure you're in good hands!

-Dan
yep, I know! I haven't purchased much from you guys, just my pypes axlebacks and my diablosport tuner, but, I'm more than satisfied with your service. I wish I had flowing $$$ so I could buy more stuff! Also, I just received a free '14 calendar for nothing at all. Got an email saying get it free and got it in less than two weeks! Thanks AM and Dan!
Old 01-20-2014, 06:00 PM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

Dan, sent you an email this morning about wheels...
Old 01-20-2014, 07:06 PM
88-347stroker
3rd Gear Member

Yea guys, nothing but good things here to say about A.M., as my wife says "love me some American Muscle" wait she is talking about something else a.hehe. seriously from my flowmastercat back system to my mishimoto radiator and cooling fans/shroud combo and many more, the stroker would not be running without A.M. - thanks Dan and A.M.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:12 PM
CaptainRon
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
Hey Ron,

I'm sorry to hear that the Return is taking a while. However, this is pretty standard. It could take 1 day or it could take 7-10 business days. Since you're in Texas, the item would have taken 4-5 days to get here and then it needs to go through our RMA department. We need to check the product to make sure it's in new condition, defective, damaged etc..

If we received the product on the 10th it was most likely at the end of the business day. That being said, this product would have started the RMA process on Monday the 13th (the next business day). So it's been at our facility for 5 business days. Like I listed above, most returns take 7-10 business days to be fully refunded. In most cases the Bank will hold it for 3-4 business days after we issue the credit. You should have the money back in your account any day here now. I'll make sure the credit is pending and everything is going smooth.

This is the first time I'm hearing about a customer having multiple issues with our pre-painted products. If you search this forum you'll see dozens of threads were customers are extremely happy with the fit and finish of our pre-painted products. All of these items are tested on our project cars and are painted in house at our facility. We spray all OEM colors and the paint is always a perfect match! It sounds like we may have had a small defect in a few of these and somehow you got two sets. I can guarantee you this isn't common feedback! That being said, I'm going to go to the warehouse and hand pick a set of Mirror covers in Race Red for you. I'll make sure they're not defective and that the fitment is perfect. This ones on me! I'm still going to make sure that your credit is issued. I know you wanted them, so I'd like to give them to you for free.

I would hate to lose you as a customer. We will always bend over backwards to make sure all of our customers are in good hands and squared away! Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you and you can consider it done. Anytime you have a question, concern or just need a hand, please hit me up directly!

-Dan
Thank you very much, that is a unexpected & very generous offer. And I will definitely stay in better contact with you here on the forums in the future! Thanks

Last edited by CaptainRon; 01-20-2014 at 10:16 PM.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:29 PM
Flat out
2nd Gear Member

There you go, a happy ending, AM understands something few other retailers do, maintain a good personal relationship with their customers, go out of your way to make sure your customer is satisfied, and in the end get the kind of advertising you just can't buy, I wish everybody I did business with was like that, sadly they're not.

Last edited by Flat out; 01-20-2014 at 10:32 PM.
Old 01-21-2014, 12:03 AM
XxDISMEMBEREDxX
2nd Gear Member

I've only bought a couple items from AM. They have always provided good products at a fair price. Delivery has always been on time. Well done, AM.
Old 01-21-2014, 12:58 AM
rylees

Mustang's are juts the perfect ride ever. Pony's are just awesome.
Old 01-23-2014, 09:33 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Jeffk
Dan, sent you an email this morning about wheels...
Responded, Jeff! My CS manager will be reaching out to you directly and will be hooking you up with a great deal!

-Dan

Originally Posted by CaptainRon
Thank you very much, that is a unexpected & very generous offer. And I will definitely stay in better contact with you here on the forums in the future! Thanks
You're welcome! We'll always make sure you guys are taken care of and in good hands.

Please feel free to hit me up directly with any questions you may have or if you need some assistance!

-Dan

Quick Reply: Starting to not like American Muscle