General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Wait I didn't order these, can someone identify?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2014, 11:15 AM
wgreenlee4
1st Gear Member

Default Wait I didn't order these, can someone identify?

Hey guys, I ordered a set of Ford Racing lowering springs from American Muscle. It says right on the internet receipt "Ford Racing." But the springs that just arrived today, clearly say Eibach on them. There is no receipt in the box. Can someone help identify them?

They all say Eiback on them. And they are all progressive rate springs.

The numbers on each spring:
Front:
337865 and 3510.301
337865 and 356-.301
Rear:
336402 and 3514.202
336402 and 3514.202

Thanks guys

There are three different Eibach lowering springs to choose from on American Muscle, but I don't know which ones these are.
Old 06-02-2014, 12:01 PM
AzPete
4th Gear Member

Not knowing the car makes it difficult. If you search google for those numbers and brand you will be surprised at what you find.

Appear to be the pro kit front and rear.......

Last edited by AzPete; 06-02-2014 at 12:04 PM.
Old 06-02-2014, 01:48 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

Have you contacted AM yet?
Old 06-02-2014, 02:06 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by wgreenlee4
Hey guys, I ordered a set of Ford Racing lowering springs from American Muscle. It says right on the internet receipt "Ford Racing." But the springs that just arrived today, clearly say Eibach on them. There is no receipt in the box. Can someone help identify them?

They all say Eiback on them. And they are all progressive rate springs.

The numbers on each spring:
Front:
337865 and 3510.301
337865 and 356-.301
Rear:
336402 and 3514.202
336402 and 3514.202

Thanks guys

There are three different Eibach lowering springs to choose from on American Muscle, but I don't know which ones these are.
OP,

Not to worry! Ford Racing has had their springs outsourced through Eibach for quite some time now! I'm not entirely sure how this set managed to have been sent from Ford Racing with Eibach's part numbers but I'm 100% sure they're correct. Can you please PM me your order number (If you're unsure check the outside of the box and look for the REF: Number) and I'm happy to look into this for you!

-Alex
Old 06-02-2014, 03:00 PM
wgreenlee4
1st Gear Member

Awesome thanks! Order number: 3352530. I don't know what PM means...

Thanks for the responses!
Old 06-02-2014, 03:46 PM
azdevil1
1st Gear Member

Next time - save the hassle and don't order from AmericanMuscle.com. Getting the wrong parts or no shipping invoice is common in my experience from them. Haven't ordered from them since my last debacle and been happy ever since.
Old 06-03-2014, 08:34 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by wgreenlee4
Awesome thanks! Order number: 3352530. I don't know what PM means...
Thanks for the responses!
OP-Anytime! (PM Means Private Message) I just took a trip down to our warehouse to investigate this further and found this!

On the box you'll see M-5300-F (This is a Ford Racing Part Number) for the Ford Racing Lowering F-Springs - Coupe (79-04 GT, V6, Mach 1; 93-98 Cobra) which is "Made By Eibach" as well. I'm not sure if there's a mixup at Eibach or Ford Racing but I'll be sure to have our thread forwarded to the appropriate departments at this time. Let me know if you're to have any questions!

Originally Posted by azdevil1
Next time - save the hassle and don't order from AmericanMuscle.com. Getting the wrong parts or no shipping invoice is common in my experience from them. Haven't ordered from them since my last debacle and been happy ever since.
Sorry to hear about your last debacle but I just verified that we had the correct parts shipped to the OP and there's likely a boxing error on our vendors end. As per not having a shipping invoice included in the box we're an Eco-Friendly Company here and invoices are sent electronically. Shoot me a PM if there's something I can help out with!

-Alex
Old 06-03-2014, 08:55 AM
azdevil1
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
we're an Eco-Friendly Company
seriously? yet you make off road pipes/exhaust with no cats. Pretty sure most people on Earth expect the invoice.

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
there's likely a boxing error on our vendors end
perfect. curb responsibility. point fingers at someone else. whatever you do, don't take ownership of the problems. when in doubt, blame a vendor.

I guess the main problem is that you have more BBB complaints than LateModelRestoration.com, CJponyparts.com and Stage3Motorsports.com combined based on my research. All in all, I'll never order from AM again and its pretty clear to see why...
Old 06-03-2014, 10:39 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by azdevil1
seriously? yet you make off road pipes/exhaust with no cats. Pretty sure most people on Earth expect the invoice.
perfect. curb responsibility. point fingers at someone else. whatever you do, don't take ownership of the problems. when in doubt, blame a vendor.
I guess the main problem is that you have more BBB complaints than LateModelRestoration.com, CJponyparts.com and Stage3Motorsports.com combined based on my research. All in all, I'll never order from AM again and its pretty clear to see why...
azdevil1,

I'm doing everything possible here for the OP to get him squared away. In this case, the products are exactly what he ordered as you can see from my last post. That aside, I'd love to earn back your business. Can you shoot me your contact info and let us give you a shout and try and make this right? We have hundreds of thousands of happy customers and we bend over backwards to make them happy no matter what. If you're cool with giving us a shot to turn you into one of those happy customers, PM me over your contact info and I'll make sure someone reaches out today.

-Alex
Old 06-03-2014, 05:17 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

LOL this AZdevil guy. We'll everyone is entitled to their own opinion. All my experiences with AM, LRS, and CJ have all been exceptional. The retailers for Mustang parts are all well and above any other industry in both service and quality. My question is why did you jump on this thread without any constructive advice? Alex must be a new rep from AM bc I have not seen him before, but I do feel sorry for him. But kudos to you Alex for handling this with utmost respect and professionalism. These forums are for getting answers about problems and just chatting it up with like-headed mustang enthusiasts. You have said you have been happy ever since you stopped buying from AM. That is a good thing. Glad you found many great alternatives like LRS and CJ. Both great companies as well. But bashing on AM in a disrespectful manor? (thats how I read it) It does not look good on you. But hey this is the internet, and anything goes here.

P.S. I've always got both an electronic shipping invoice. Print it out, and compare it to the stuff when it arrives. If you would like to bash me as well, please go ahead. I just believe there is a better and more professional way of handling situations like this.

Quick Reply: Wait I didn't order these, can someone identify?