General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

Pay It Forward

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 07:42 AM
LordRipberger
3rd Gear Member

Default Pay It Forward

Hey guys,

I didn't see this posted yet. I did a search and it didn't come up; at least not on the first page. Its a little late, but it still works. And it can go on past the Christmas holiday in case you get that 3rd torque wrench from your relatives that don't seem to remember they bought that for you last year....and the year before that.

During this time of year, the spirit is giving is usually amplified as we recognize our blessings. So here is a chance to pass it along to others.

If you find that you have parts sitting around or manuals you don't use or car books/videos, basically anything auto related that you would like to offer up as a gift to another member please do so below.

RULES
1. NO REQUESTING or 4-sale posts - this is not a wish-list thread. You request items that are posted.

2. Can you post as many items as you want.

3. Requests and fulfillment must be posted on the thread so people know what is spoken for and who was the first in line. (communications about shipping and addresses can be done privately once an offer it taken)

4. Listers must edit their original posts once an item is spoken for.

5. Shipping is up to the lister. Typically since its a gift, the lister would pay, but this is not required. Especially on any large or expensive items.

6. Be courteous and everyone have a merry Christmas!!!

God bless you all and your family
Old 12-15-2014, 07:42 AM
LordRipberger
3rd Gear Member

I will start. I didn't change many things this year, but I do have a few turn signal lenses for a 2005-2009 mustang.

Thanks.
Old 12-15-2014, 10:42 PM
cruisin5268d
4th Gear Member

I don't understand while you had to throw the bible beating bit in on the end of your post.

There's people on this forum from all walks of life.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:41 AM
LordRipberger
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by cruisin5268d
I don't understand while you had to throw the bible beating bit in on the end of your post.

There's people on this forum from all walks of life.
And instead of offering something to others your first post was to start a political/religion discussion. And bible beating, really? Its a sign off, its not hurting anyone.

Let's keep this about offering things to others and this discussion for another day/thread.

God bless.
Old 12-16-2014, 07:37 PM
cruisin5268d
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by LordRipberger
And instead of offering something to others your first post was to start a political/religion discussion. And bible beating, really? Its a sign off, its not hurting anyone.

Let's keep this about offering things to others and this discussion for another day/thread.

God bless.
There's no political / religion discussion, nor will I partake in one. I was just voicing my displeasure.

May the Mustang Gods bless you and your pony.
Old 12-20-2014, 05:33 PM
sbradle4
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by cruisin5268d
There's no political / religion discussion, nor will I partake in one. I was just voicing my displeasure.

May the Mustang Gods bless you and your pony.
Cruisin, I hope God blesses you and your family.