General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

Weird behavior after tune.

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 11:46 AM
Thomas Robinson

Default Weird behavior after tune.

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section. Im currently packing my house for a move to Japan and trying to sell my car at the same time.

My battery died and I wasn't sure if it was the battery or the car so I reinstalled the stock tune. Got a new battery and uploaded the strategy tune (sct x3 with bama tune) and when I was driving it today the care didn't really want to move at first.
I was putting my foot to the floor and the car wouldn't go over 5mph initially it picked up and seemed normal after a minute of driving. My wife just took it into town to go fill it up and she said the same thing is happening but it fluctuates between her selected speed and about 5mph. She said the car seems to be ok with o/d off.

BTW its a 2006 mustang gt.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-16-2015, 02:12 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Thomas Robinson
Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section. Im currently packing my house for a move to Japan and trying to sell my car at the same time.

My battery died and I wasn't sure if it was the battery or the car so I reinstalled the stock tune. Got a new battery and uploaded the strategy tune (sct x3 with bama tune) and when I was driving it today the care didn't really want to move at first.
I was putting my foot to the floor and the car wouldn't go over 5mph initially it picked up and seemed normal after a minute of driving. My wife just took it into town to go fill it up and she said the same thing is happening but it fluctuates between her selected speed and about 5mph. She said the car seems to be ok with o/d off.

BTW its a 2006 mustang gt.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Thomas

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having here! That's definitely no fun (especially during a move, I just got into a new place not too long ago) I wanted to ask if you could please give the Bama Team a call directly at 888.226.9764 so they can get you some help on this! If the strategy tune was loaded up and your GT has certain mods that require a tune this could be why it's acting out of the ordinary!

Alex