General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

How f**kED up can you get?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2003, 12:57 PM
Jugador1
I ♥ Acer

Default How f**kED up can you get?

holy s**t id sell it for fear of my life
Old 12-28-2003, 01:38 PM
M-n-Ltunuing
1st Gear Member

lol
Old 12-28-2003, 10:33 PM
mardyn
1st Gear Member

A coupla dirt bags kicked in the side door to my garage in late October... stole a bunch of my stuff including my trick new Ford Racing valve covers that I'd just bought for my car... took my trick bicycle, a brand new EZ up canopy that had been used one time, a bunch of tools, battery charger, lights, anything they could carry out quickly was gone... I'm still pissed, cops came... really said wasn't much they could do.. after the fact..</P>

Well, ever since, I been carrying my Glock, hoping to catch in the act next time... I hope they never come back, but if they do, somebody is gonna regret it (besides me)</P>

Sorry about your stuff.. </P>

mardyn</P>

</P>

</P>
Old 12-28-2003, 10:39 PM
Syndicate
2nd Gear Member

i dunno about your state. but i think here it would be illegal to open fire on a robber unless its self defence. either way you go straight to jail for investigation. how exactly can you get a way with shooting someone? hehehe Glock 21C will putem down if hit in the right spot, instead of killed.
Old 12-28-2003, 10:48 PM
mardyn
1st Gear Member

As a licensed concealed/carry, your are allowed to protect your property, if it appears that the thieves would get away with your stuff or destroy it... it's pretty techical, I'm sure the shooter would be taken in, (licensed to carry or not) and then eventually, a Grand Jury would decide whether to proceed..</P>

Don't get me wrong, I DON'T Want to shoot anyone... I couldn't deal with that on my concious over some measly car parts or what ever... but I gotta tell ya, I was (and am still) pissed about the SOBs that burglarized my garage... I just thank God they didn't get in the house... they tried, but the garage door gave way too easily and the bounty inside was more tempting and quicker than getting in the house I guess...</P>

mardyn</P>

</P>
Old 12-28-2003, 10:50 PM
DW-03GT
2nd Gear Member

It's legal to use deadly physical force (in most states)to stop a felony in progress. If you wound sombody, even if it's justified you f#$%#ed, you'll be sued until you have absolutly nothing left and the worthless liberal judges will side witht e scumbag criminal.</P>

Glock and Roll. Had one since 1989, over 4000 rounds through it. Great weapon.</P>
Old 12-29-2003, 01:41 AM
M-n-Ltunuing
1st Gear Member

Sup guys, like i said i just uploaded the pics of the stang after the accident click on the link below to see them</P>

https://mustangforums.com/forum_photos.asp?M-n-Ltunuing</P>
Old 12-29-2003, 09:35 AM
WHT00GT
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by MelloYello

Yeah I had my whole damn car stolen one night with me standing 3 feet from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah..... Long story, but they jumped in through the drivers window without me seeing and took off in my baby jumping her off a curb onto the street...... etc.. etc... found her next morning ya'll have heard the story.... But my whole system was taken and I had a knife in my dash, no exhaust or ground effects, bent rim, crack under the seats, sliced up back seat, rear bumper cracked, front bumper cracked, dent in rear quarter......</P>

I've had chicks bash in my rear window and pass window at a party while I was like 100 feet away and then drive off with me chasing them with a nine iron!!!!</P>

Came out of the mall to find a F350 pushing my car from behind trying to move it, cracked off the whole back bumper.. (ex bf with sister) SCUM!</P>

Left it sitting at work and came out to find eggs all over it and it baked in the sun, so I had faded spots and pits in the paint.....</P>

Found a shoe print in my back quarter panel with a dent the size of a soccer ball..</P>

And just recently, came out of the bar with a girlfriend to find a bullit lodged in between the roof and windshield, so I have a bowed out roof and nicely cracked windshield.... with a big a** hole........</P>

Just thought it might make you feel better if you learned your not the only one with problems with scum of the earth.... And I only listed about half!</P>

Mel</P>

</P>

</P>

i would think about moving to another state after some of that $hit.</P>
Old 12-30-2003, 05:17 AM
MelloYello
4th Gear Member

eh.. I like it here...... I dont drive her much anymore, take my jeep everywhere...... Ive moved to different places and every where else was worse... So I figure Im just screwed.... hahahaha
Old 12-30-2003, 06:28 PM
vfast
I ♥ Acer

M..looks like it came from a mexican body shop ..sorry to hear it