Georgia Regional Chapter Chapter President: rmodel65

Georgia Member List and location

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 05:24 PM
DftMachine

Marietta

Bought an 03 Mustang GT a couple of weeks ago and I took it to the Middle Georgia Autox this past weekend to break her in. Boy, it is completely different than my M3
Old 11-12-2014, 07:39 AM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by DftMachine
Marietta

Bought an 03 Mustang GT a couple of weeks ago and I took it to the Middle Georgia Autox this past weekend to break her in. Boy, it is completely different than my M3
I bet it's a bit more...
...raw maybe? At least compared to a BMW M3. What are your impressions of the 03 compared to the Beemer?
Old 11-12-2014, 09:40 AM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
Thanks! The springs are awesome! No regrets with the Eibach Sportlines! They ride pretty nice for an "aggressive" drop and the stance is just right!
The stance is awesome!
Old 11-12-2014, 06:01 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Marietta

DftMachine - I see you are located in Marietta. Are you interested in attending our local car club meeting this weekend (Sunday)? The Georgia Regional Mustang Club meets the 3rd Sunday of every month, at 3pm. This weekend's meet-up is at Camasini's Italian Restaurant located on Hwy 92 at I-575 in Woodstock. Everybody will probably show up at 2pm though to look at each other's cars and mingle before the meeting.
Old 11-13-2014, 01:33 PM
DftMachine

I bet it's a bit more...
...raw maybe? At least compared to a BMW M3. What are your impressions of the 03 compared to the Beemer?
I can't drive it like the M, that's for sure. I really have to prepare for a corner in the Mustang as opposed to knowing exactly how the car will react in the M.
I'm so used to a high revving engine with short gears. The Mustang's engine feels lazier and I wish there was a gear between fourth and super-overdrive fifth but i enjoy the sounds from the exhaust.
They're both great fun to drive just in different ways
Old 11-13-2014, 01:37 PM
DftMachine

DftMachine - I see you are located in Marietta. Are you interested in attending our local car club meeting this weekend (Sunday)? The Georgia Regional Mustang Club meets the 3rd Sunday of every month, at 3pm. This weekend's meet-up is at Camasini's Italian Restaurant located on Hwy 92 at I-575 in Woodstock. Everybody will probably show up at 2pm though to look at each other's cars and mingle before the meeting.
I will be out of town this weekend but if it's every month, I will make at least one of them.
Old 11-13-2014, 02:12 PM
tj@steeda
3rd Gear Member

Hello All:

I just wanted to let you know that our Valdosta, GA location is now doing installs:

Best Regards,

TJ
Old 11-14-2014, 07:24 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

I will be out of town this weekend but if it's every month, I will make at least one of them.
Sure thing. Hit me up once you get PM capability and I'll make sure you get some info.

You may be able to get the GT handling as good as or at least close to as good as that M3 with a little work (and money)!
Old 11-14-2014, 07:26 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by tj@steeda
Hello All:

I just wanted to let you know that our Valdosta, GA location is now doing installs:

Best Regards,

TJ
I wish you guys where up here by me!
Old 12-06-2014, 09:20 PM
jcruiser

Default 2014 Mustang Pony Package

Live from Monroe-Athens, Georgia

Quick Reply: Georgia Member List and location