Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > General Mustang Forums > MustangForums.com Regional Chapters > Georgia Regional Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Georgia Regional Chapter Chapter President: rmodel65

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 11-18-2011, 09:25 AM   #21
03BottleFedGT
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 68 Coupe

I used to live on trickum rd right north of barnes rd. Had the first house in little river crossing. Know I'm down in Kennesaw. Not really any local mustang forums but you do have musclecarevolution.com I have been a member there for a long time. I am THEFRIDGE on that forum. It's majority local's with a few outta staters. Really good group of folks though.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

Nitrous is like the Hot Chick with STD's. You wanna hit it, but you might regret it.

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.

WHY DON'T YOU GO PRACTICE FALLING DOWN, I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!!!
03BottleFedGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 11:21 AM   #22
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2011 Mustang Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03BottleFedGT View Post
I used to live on trickum rd right north of barnes rd. Had the first house in little river crossing. Know I'm down in Kennesaw. Not really any local mustang forums but you do have musclecarevolution.com I have been a member there for a long time. I am THEFRIDGE on that forum. It's majority local's with a few outta staters. Really good group of folks though.
Hey there, I'm in River Oaks off of Barnes, I know where your old place is very well. I actually drive down to Kennesaw for work. I will check that site out as well, thanks!

SMR# 2071
Eibach Pro Plus kit: Shocks, springs, swaybars - Adj. Panhard bar - Eibach LCA's
JLT CAI - Bama Tuner running 93R - 18x9 GT500 AM Wheels, 255 Sumitomo Shoes
JayyVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #23
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2012 BOSS 302
2012_CO_BOSS_302

Hey JayyVee,

I'm part of a local club here in your area, Ford Performance Club Of Atlanta (FPCOA). We meet the first Tuesday of every month at Team Ford off of Cobb Parkway at 7pm. We usually arrive around 6:30pm, park out front somewhere and hang out either outside or in the front atrium until it's time for the meeting to start. The meetings usually lasts about an hour then we all go out for a bite to eat afterwards.

Let me know if your interested in talking more.

here's our website - http://www.fpcoa.com/

Cameron

2012 BOSS 302
Competiton Orange/Black

1 of 67 (Car Cover, Floor Mats, No Recaros)
#0614 of 1066 (Overall)

20x9 & 20x11 Gloss Black Forgrstar F14's l 255/35/20 & 305/30/20 Pirelli P-Zero Tires l Eibach Sportlines l BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar l MMD Hood Struts l Shorty Antenna (AntennaX.com) l Sound Pipe Delete (CoolTechLLC.com)

Last edited by 05 Mustang; 11-22-2011 at 06:42 PM.
05 Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:58 AM   #24
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2005 Mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 Mustang View Post
Hey JayyVee,

I'm part of a local club here in your area, Ford Performance Club Of Atlanta (FPCOA). We meet the first Tuesday of every month at Team Ford off of Cobb Parkway at 7pm. We usually arrive around 6:30pm, park out front somewhere and hang out either outside or in the front atrium until it's time for the meeting to start. The meetings usually lasts about an hour then we all go out for a bite to eat afterwards.

Let me know if your interested in talking more.

here's our website - http://www.fpcoa.com/

Cameron
Cameron, what a beautiful car/signature!
Old 11-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #25
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

2012_CO_BOSS_302

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Redfire6 View Post
Cameron, what a beautiful car/signature!
Thanks Eddie, I appreciate it!

2012 BOSS 302
Competiton Orange/Black

#0614 of 1066 (Overall)

20x9 & 20x11 Gloss Black Forgrstar F14's l 255/35/20 & 305/30/20 Pirelli P-Zero Tires l Eibach Sportlines l BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar l MMD Hood Struts l Shorty Antenna (AntennaX.com) l Sound Pipe Delete (CoolTechLLC.com)
Old 12-11-2011, 01:35 AM   #26
TripHeath

Vehicle: 01 Siver Cobra Vert

Im in the gwinnett area/Snellville and had hoped to find an active mustang or cobra enthusiast group/gathering, but havent yet......
TripHeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:22 AM   #27
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2011 Mustang Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripHeath View Post
Im in the gwinnett area/Snellville and had hoped to find an active mustang or cobra enthusiast group/gathering, but havent yet......
There are a few, just not active in the forum sense, which is a shame. Coming from another brand before Ford/Mustang, I was used to an active local ATL metro area group on forums and local meets/events. So far all I've found are a few scattered groups that seem to communicate internally not externally. To each their own, I just prefer an active communicative group that plans drives and meets and garage-work events, on a forum where everyone can talk about it, plan it out - be a part of it, etc etc..

All the 'local' forums for groups I've found out about so far are pretty much deserted with no activity, not very welcoming to the browsing eye imho. Doesn't encourage me to spend an evening driving to meet people I don't know at least through an online medium base..

Unless I'm missing somethin'?

SMR# 2071
Eibach Pro Plus kit: Shocks, springs, swaybars - Adj. Panhard bar - Eibach LCA's
JLT CAI - Bama Tuner running 93R - 18x9 GT500 AM Wheels, 255 Sumitomo Shoes
JayyVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:52 PM   #28
Pop's Stang
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 1968 Mustang Coupe

Quote:
7. No promotions of other related sites. There is no problem with occasionally using the name of other sites or even posting a link to a pertinent thread from another site, but repeatedly referring to other related sites is considered "SPAM" and is not allowed. Please have the decency of NOT putting links to them in your signature, profile or have a post, PM or Chat telling our members to come over to another related site. Such activity is ground for removal from signature, and repeated offenses are grounds for being banned.

Facebook | Twitter | StangAlley

Last edited by rmodel65; 01-20-2012 at 10:23 PM. Reason: linking to another forum
Pop's Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:57 PM   #29
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

2012_CO_BOSS_302

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayyVee View Post
There are a few, just not active in the forum sense, which is a shame. Coming from another brand before Ford/Mustang, I was used to an active local ATL metro area group on forums and local meets/events. So far all I've found are a few scattered groups that seem to communicate internally not externally. To each their own, I just prefer an active communicative group that plans drives and meets and garage-work events, on a forum where everyone can talk about it, plan it out - be a part of it, etc etc..

All the 'local' forums for groups I've found out about so far are pretty much deserted with no activity, not very welcoming to the browsing eye imho. Doesn't encourage me to spend an evening driving to meet people I don't know at least through an online medium base..

no, you're not missing anything.....even our forum is used for more or less a activity board for whats going on in the area....not a "forum" like mustangforums, svtperformance, etc...and now that the carshow/cruise-in season is winding down, there will be even less activity..

2012 BOSS 302
Competiton Orange/Black

#0614 of 1066 (Overall)

Old 12-15-2011, 04:05 PM   #30
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2005 Mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayyVee View Post

That may be the impression the FPCOA forum may give but trust me the club is nothing like that.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:05 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
2010, canton, discover, ga, gt, mills, mustang, mustangs, shops, unlimited, upgrade