Georgia Regional Chapter Chapter President: rmodel65

Caffeine and Octane

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 05:27 PM
ZPounds07GT
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JWButler14
thanks. where is it usually held at?
The next one will actually be on December 1st, it's the first Sunday of every month. Regardless of weather.

I'm there every month along with about five other mustangs on average. If you pull into the parking lot, take the first right, then take the next right after the two speed bumps and the Mustangs will be in the left hand side on the fourth isle.

If you google Caffeine and Octane, you will find the website and the address is on the site. If you want to get a decent spot with us, get there at 6 or earlier, no later, you won't get a spot if you don't more than likely.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:53 AM
Cribby

Originally Posted by JWButler14
thanks. where is it usually held at?
Link below. A few blocks West of 400 Exit 11.

Be nice to plan a ride in for the next meet, only problem for me is that I live 5 minutes from here

Cheers,

James
Old 01-03-2014, 12:20 PM
TXMach
1st Gear Member

Anyone going this Sunday? I'm planning on being there as long as there is one.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:34 PM
DownRightFierce

Originally Posted by TXMach
Anyone going this Sunday? I'm planning on being there as long as there is one.
I'm pretty sure I'm going tomorrow.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:44 PM
pkugrsq
1st Gear Member

Who went? I saw a bunch of nice ones in the back three rows. I think I got some pictures of them all.

I got some.. eh kind of ****-pictures... but... I'll post them below and you can point yours out!

I'm the closest black 2014 in the first image.

Old 01-26-2014, 06:06 AM
ZPounds07GT
3rd Gear Member

That red and black on is mine. I'm standing next to the guy in the yellow sweater with the blue jacket and grey hood over my head in the second picture. Lol. All of the owners are standing right there. Just talk to us next time. I'll bethere this weekend but my car won't more than likely.
Old 01-26-2014, 10:34 AM
pkugrsq
1st Gear Member

Dang! I wish I had actually gone up to you guys and had a chat then. I guess I was too busy roaming around taking pictures of all the other cars. I wish I could come up in February, but it's just too far away now! I'll have to go during the summer break. It'll be warmer too!
Old 01-28-2014, 02:29 PM
ZPounds07GT
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by pkugrsq
Dang! I wish I had actually gone up to you guys and had a chat then. I guess I was too busy roaming around taking pictures of all the other cars. I wish I could come up in February, but it's just too far away now! I'll have to go during the summer break. It'll be warmer too!
Yeah man, I mean when we all get there we stand around for a while and talk and then go eat, then walk around. Some people will walk around instead of eating. After the show a group will usually go and get some pictures and eat also.

I'll be there this weekend, I may not be in my car though.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:17 AM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, and I just bought my Mustang (first one!) this past Friday. Would it be bad firm to park my stock GT with the other Mustangs at the show coming up here on May 4th? I'm also bringing a friend for hist first C&O, and he is bring his new F650 Supertruck.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:38 AM
ZPounds07GT
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, and I just bought my Mustang (first one!) this past Friday. Would it be bad firm to park my stock GT with the other Mustangs at the show coming up here on May 4th? I'm also bringing a friend for hist first C&O, and he is bring his new F650 Supertruck.
Yeah, we don't care, some of the group was stock until recently, so it's all good. Come out, we are all friends.

Quick Reply: Caffeine and Octane