Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs > GT S197 General Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 05-07-2006, 10:13 AM   #1
saud alzaabi
3rd Gear Member

Default dealer is being jealous..

I got my car serviced for the 5,000 km and thier installing rear paring sensors for free and bluetooth handsfree device from parrot ... anyway i asked my dealer wha parts can i get in my mustang that won't void the warranty ... he said ... the warranty wont be voided by any performance parts we have so i said ... ok kewl what performance parts do u guys have ? he said wait ill ask for you ... he came back to me and said ... sir .. we don't have any perf part yet but we will be getting few soon ... so I said.. what if i ordered the parts that are aftermarket and gave it to u guys to fix it .. he said no thats not possible so i said even if i got them from that company ford racing ? he said yup it must be from al tayer dealer so i said aha... i told him be sure to tell me when u get parts.. he said sure...

lol jealous asshows its also like that time when my friends warranty finished ... and his cams had problems and they had to replace them so he said to the dealer he is getting aftermarket ones so they replied no if its that then we wont fix them for u...

why are they being like that ? do u think if i changed even the shifter at home would they notice ?
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
Old 05-07-2006, 02:51 PM   #2
johnnyv8
4th Gear Member

Default RE: dealer is being jealous..

I heard some crazy storys about dealerships voiding the warr do to aftermarket parts. Just be careful
Best 1/4 mile- 13.32@104.5mph 60ft-1.997(BONE STOCK)
Best 1/4 mile- 13.09@107.5mph 60ft-1.98(ABOVE MODS)
Best 1/4 mile- 12.00@118 (Turbo-8psi)60ft-1.8 (ABOVE MODS)
Ron*Paul 2008//\\Ron*Paul 2012
johnnyv8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 02:51 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
jealous, s197