Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

How fast are the SRT8s

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 12:50 AM
Black GT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: How fast are the SRT8s

ORIGINAL: myredgt

lukoi66
2nd Gear Member

Status: online What this website could really use is an ignore/mute feature. Seriously, pompoous, knowitall, abrasive, point belaboring trolls are just best left under the rug to fester and die on their own. It's a website feature for forums that's long over due.

Nuff said.

Yes, I agree. You have not been in this discussion and you come in to say how awesome you are and how others should be condemed. I obtained my original goal with my last couple of posts. What was that you ask? Well, I shall drop it down a notch and explain real fast.

This is in no way bad, read and it will be good for all. Doodad knows that SRT8's are a little faster, but he claimed they murdered Mustang GT's, the new ones anyways. Me and BlackGt had a different view. i explained my story of my personal driving experience against one at full throttle, in two threads actually. At the time Doodad said I was wrong and that SRT8's did not have a badge. I posted a picture which showed they do. that was taken care of. Him and Black GT continued their battle.

Everything being said and done, me, Doodad, and BlackGT were all trying to say the same thing, just not in the same words. Just go back and take a look in this thread, read it all. With mine and Doodads and even Black GT's last posts, we all seem to see eye to eye now. We all may not agree EXACTLY, but I think our understanding is mutual.

As far as trolls, like I said, I was in the middle of the fire, and my posts got us to kind of see things together. I have no bad feelings at all against Doodad, I actually like the fact he will speak his mind no matter whether he is right or wrong, then we can disuss. Isn't that the point of a froum anyways?

A troll however, is someone that just appears out of nowhere and posts:

lukoi66
2nd Gear Member

Status: online What this website could really use is an ignore/mute feature. Seriously, pompoous, knowitall, abrasive, point belaboring trolls are just best left under the rug to fester and die on their own. It's a website feature for forums that's long over due.

Nuff said.

For you have not been in the discussion and have no reason to bash anyone.

I am happy to have talked to Doodad and BlackGT and wish to do so more often as I am new to my Mustang as I bought it at the beginning of June brand new. I have alot to learn and I'm sure they can help me. I just refuse to get help from self righteous, holier than thou, I'm better than you biggots as yourslef lukoi66.

Now I do hope that you jumped the gun and now with reading this thread realise who is the real troll. With all that being said, I hope we can get along and not have any problems likoi66, yes?

Thank you all and have a good day. I am going to work now, goodbye.

- C
I didn't catch the start of this thread, so I went back to see what it was I was arguing about here, since I didn't recall taking part in this discussion.

Then whe readingthrough the thread I realized you meant Black06GT40324.

Ok then, carry on [sm=bicker.gif]
Old 08-16-2006, 12:56 AM
Black06GT40324
3rd Gear Member

yep, i guess they didn't feel like typing all that out . . .

[sm=itsok.gif]
Old 08-16-2006, 11:09 AM
myredgt
3rd Gear Member

Yeah, sorry about that Black GT. I was at work and typing like a madman. It's all good though.

- C
Old 02-24-2007, 08:18 PM
josh06
1st Gear Member

raced a srt8 this morning pulled 2 car lengths on them out of the hole,intill 60 then i slowed down.Was impressed with how fast this jeep was but whats the point in something so heavy.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:54 AM
07GTEddy
3rd Gear Member

Had a run against an 300C SRT8 last night on the freeway. From about 40He slowly walked on me but that was it. I was expexting him to just run but, was not impressed at all for the power its got. But, he still got me

I need to change to 4.10's...........
Old 09-09-2007, 12:05 PM
craezjo
2nd Gear Member

mustang gt stock 1/4 mile13.5
charger srt8 stock is 13.6
300c srt8 stock is 13.4
not sure bout the magnum and this is all from motortrend
Old 09-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Pwny
4th Gear Member

The Dodges have plenty of power... as well as weight...