Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Sunday Dec 3rd Cruise. Be there!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 02:24 AM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Sunday Dec 3rd get together.

ORIGINAL: Grabbn 07

HEY! i think a nice long trip is just what the doc ordered, im gonna try hard to come, all be coming all the way from North Jersey tho, so my trip will be starting long before any of you[8D] if i go or not depends where i am mentaly this coming sunday(women troubles)

my names Maximilian, but friends call me Max, i dont have ez pass but im gonna defently try to be there if you can PM me a exact mailing address where the meet will start so i can ounch it into my GPS that would help a ton thanks... and heres my ride:

PM FlewByU and he may be able to get you one, it is actually pretty simple just get on the Jersy Turnpike heading south and continue south on I95 from there it is the same meeting place he listed for the Delaware people that may come. I do not have an exact address but Walker (FlewByU) may if not he may be able to get one.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:35 AM
rutus
1st Gear Member

I'm in south jersey and a long drive should be good!! I'll meet at the deleware spot.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:39 AM
Jerseyfury2
4th Gear Member

i'll bring my dad's 06 gallardo if you wanna ride in that[&:]

ORIGINAL: flewbyu

I'll be there in the Summer but I will be renting one of those lambos for the weekend! ha ha I wish they did that here.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:40 AM
Jerseyfury2
4th Gear Member

where in South Jersey are you? I'm right outside of Cherry Hill.

also,
If you guys are doing any trips from dec 20-jan 20, I would love to come and so would one of my buddies with an 89 5.0. Wish I could make it but finals are soon! [:@]
and, how far is this place from Exit 7 on 95 in jersey?
ORIGINAL: rutus

I'm in south jersey and a long drive should be good!! I'll meet at the deleware spot.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:53 AM
rutus
1st Gear Member

I'm in vincentown @ 15mins from Cherry Hill.
Old 11-29-2006, 03:23 AM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jerseyfury2

i'll bring my dad's 06 gallardo if you wanna ride in that[&:]

ORIGINAL: flewbyu

I'll be there in the Summer but I will be renting one of those lambos for the weekend! ha ha I wish they did that here.

YEA BRING IT SUNDAY I WANNA RIDE study on Monday
Old 11-29-2006, 05:59 AM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

Grrr, I hate living all the way in Garrett County. I wont be able to make it
Old 11-29-2006, 09:01 AM
Grabbn 07
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rutus

I'm in vincentown @ 15mins from Cherry Hill.
rutus wanna ride down together?, Make out long haul down and up not so lonely
Old 11-29-2006, 09:58 AM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Grabbn 07
HEY! i think a nice long trip is just what the doc ordered, im gonna try hard to come, all be coming all the way from North Jersey tho, so my trip will be starting long before any of you if i go or not depends where i am mentaly this coming sunday(women troubles)

my names Maximilian, but friends call me Max, i dont have ez pass but im gonna defently try to be there if you can PM me a exact mailing address where the meet will start so i can ounch it into my GPS that would help a ton thanks... and heres my ride:
Max you gotta be there! Hanging out is the best cure for woman blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You may be heading out early but a few other guys are taking a nice hike as well. Do it for all of us, clean up that sweet ride, crank up your tunes and roll brother! I will pm you the exact address of the location off the starting point later today when I get off work. Another way you can find it is to search the Kliens grocery store chain and find the location in Maryland in the Riverside shopping center. I will update the address if you have not found it by the time I get home. I will add you to the maybe list...One other thing, one of the guys said they had an extra ezpass he could bring. I will find out and let you know later.

rutus---Welcome aboard dude!!!
See you Sunday!

Jerseyfury2--- Ok, will keep your info handy for next time! And ohh yeah, there will be a next time. Pm me an address near where you would start from. I will put it in the navi to see how far it is. Hey, doing 80mph with CC on you can be most anyplace in 1 hour!!!!!!!

baddog671---
Grrr, I hate living all the way in Garrett County. I wont be able to make it
Its ok man, we will catch you next time! Look for the after pics/post..
Old 11-29-2006, 10:43 AM
Archion
4th Gear Member

Wow, so far it looks like I'll be heading up the rear of the pack, I am the only one who has not done anything to the car yet...lol

Quick Reply: Sunday Dec 3rd Cruise. Be there!!