Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Sunday Dec 3rd Cruise. Be there!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 06:33 PM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Default Sunday Dec 3rd Cruise. Be there!!

Hey everyone, a few of you have been emailing me about getting together. Well, this Sunday Dec, 3rd we will be having a cruise starting at 9am. Everyone who knows me knows me from this section so thats why its posted here. Work delayed me from getting this up sooner so my bad. Here is the link to the last cruise>>>>>>the last cruise Lets double the cars. We had 6 last time!! Picture us 12 strong!

This is not just for Maryland Stangs. You guys in Delaware,PA, Dc and VA are welcome. Stop crying about there are no cool cars to hang with, come role with your brothers AND sisters!!!!! lol ladies are encouraged to join in!

For those coming 95 south from Delaware etc, we will meet up at Exit 80 off 95. Take exit 80 , make a left at light right off the exit, make another left at next light. The shopping center is on the right. (Riverside Center) We will meet up over near the bank area by the Kliens.

We will head out at 930 to meet up with other Stangers. The meeting spots to join the cruise will be as follows. BUT AS MANY OF YOU WHO CAN MAKE IT TO THE STARTING POINT ARE ENCOURAGED TO DO SO.

:A 9am exit 80 above You guys from Delaware should join at this spot. We roll at 9:15
:B 10am exit 32A/695 (Overlea) Movie theater is first light on right off exit. You guys from PA should go to this spot to join. We roll at 10:15
:C 11am exit 17/695 (security blvd) Follow signs to Security Square Mall, park near pancake house. Across from Koons Ford. 11:15 we roll
12 noon Exit 38/95North towards Elkridge. Shopping center/car wash on the left off exit. You guys coming from the south should meet us here. That would be Dc/VA or Southern Maryland Stangs. 12:15 we roll out. EDIT>>>> We will then make a pass through the harbor tunnel and circle back to the

Maryland Fairgrounds in Timonium for the East Coast National Car Show. $10 to get in, Under 6 free. I hear there will be allot of beast rides there. Hours are till 4pm. We should be there by 1pm or 2 depending how slow or fast we are cruising and the number of cars.

Make a day of it, what else you got to do? Come hang with your fellow Stangers, meet guys you only know by their sig pic or chatting on MF! Talk tech, mods and future plans with fellow enthusiast. Listen to Lt's, Stingers, Macs Super chargers or what ever mods show up that you are considering. Help us strike fear in the hearts of Ricers as we roll up on them deep in American mussel! Any person, age, car, year, level of mod or straight stock is welcome as long as your in a Stang! So mark your calendar, get your car wiped down, reload your tune, gas it up, grab your camera and see us on Sunday! BE THERE, SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!

I will add/subtract names to this list as people join in or fall off. Pm me with the "I'm in". I have not talked to anyone since getting off work so it may take a day or so to get in touch with everyone to post names.

My email>>>>>> a_beast_stang@yahoo.com

>>>>>>EDIT>>>>>&g t; 11am 12/2 Confirmed cruise list update!: We have 14 cars, Can we hit 15 Mustangs?!

IN:
1. Flewbyu
2. WhiteStallion06
3. Archion
4. mattblasi
5. rutus
6. 06 Black Beauty
7. wrx2stang
8. tims 88 4
9. 06 Supercharged
10. Grabbn 07
11. Corey99
12. cphair
13. Andrew02
14. 04BlueGT

Our numbers are growing!!!!! Can we hit 12 + cars!!??? We have already passed the last cruise number of 6 rides. Tell your boyz to bring the stangs so we can bring the noise!!!

Maybe List:
ROTTITANK
Rick 98 gt>>>>>hes working on it should know by later today

Old 11-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Mach
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Sunday Dec 3rd get together.

Man come to the west coast lol!!
Old 11-28-2006, 07:18 PM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

I'll be there in the Summer but I will be renting one of those lambos for the weekend! ha ha I wish they did that here.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:35 PM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

I make no promises on this but I may skip my previous plans to do this. In your replies please post a pics of your car if possible so that we can tell tell that everyone is or is not there. In the PM it would also be good to include a cell phone number so we can call and see where your @ . also post here if your coming in addition to the PM to Flewbyu

The show is an invitation only pre 73 all american indoor show, should be awesome. Walker you should get the route to go through the harbor tunnel some how

I am gonna post this on a few other forums also... [sm=gears.gif]
Old 11-28-2006, 07:48 PM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

In your replies please post a pics of your car if possible so that we can tell tell that everyone is or is not there. In the PM it would also be good to include a cell phone number so we can call and see where your @ . also post here if your coming in addition to the PM to Flewbyu
+1 Good ideas Matt, its posted on another site as well. As for the tunnel, I know it would sound sooooo sweet and look even cooler but I dont want guys to get hung up paying the toll, no telling if the fellas got an ez pass or not?? I will ask all who contact me if they have an ezpass. If they got um then we will hit that tunnel. Mannnn would that be loud as heck he he! I can almost hear that echo now.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:29 PM
Archion
4th Gear Member

Im on it!!!! We are coming in from Winchester so we'll be meeting you at the exit 38 jobby there, now is that 38 a or b? My little map software shows both. We will be in my satin silver 06 gt coupe picture to follow plus many more in my gallery. I have 2 toll tags actually, one bumper mount on my 06, we also have the windshield mount in my 99 we can bring if were one shy from the tunnel toll. Just fair warning for some of you, the Skins have a home game that day so account for that depending on your route. I will pm Flew and Matt with my info and #'s. heheh, me and flew can compare speed chips, I have a growing collection.

Pics:

ok, hit up my gallery, not lettin me attatch the photo, I still gotta resize it, but you can see her from all angles there, just click the link in my sig and look for the "Silver Bullitt".
Old 11-28-2006, 09:33 PM
johnt2k7
4th Gear Member

i cant go on the 3rd but let me know if you are going to do any thing in ocean city this spring and summer i know they have the hot rod and muscle car cruise and they have a parade type thing and let alot of the cars drive and park on the board walk or even the oc car and truck show

if u going to do anything pm me as soon as you know something so i can free up that weekend
Old 11-28-2006, 09:39 PM
johnt2k7
4th Gear Member

[hr]
Old 11-28-2006, 09:40 PM
johnt2k7
4th Gear Member

[hr]
Old 11-28-2006, 09:45 PM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Archion---Welcome aboard! As for the 38A/B thing, I am going by memory so I need to confirm which one on Weds as I will be driving home that way. I will post Weds after work. COOL FYI on the tag info.

johnt2k7----Sorry to hear that. Will do on the Spring OC thing. We will catch ya next time my man. You will be there in spirit!

Quick Reply: Sunday Dec 3rd Cruise. Be there!!