Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Lethal Performance Tuner and Intake Package Deals!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 12:16 AM
Boostaddict
Former Sponsor

Default Lethal Performance Tuner and Intake Package Deals!!

For a limited time we're offering to Mustang Forum Members ONLY Special Intake and Tuner Packages!!!

To order please give us a call at 561-620-0328 as these prices are not advertised on our site and are not available to anyone besides MF members.. We look forward to assisting you!!

C&L Street Intake w/ Tuned Xcal 2 $649.95

C&L Street Intake w/Tuned Diablosport Predator
$649.95 Shipped

C&L Racer Intake w/Tuned Xcal 2 $574.95
Shipped

C&L Racer Intake w/Tuned Diablosport Predator
$574.95 Shipped

JLT Series II Intake (Black) w/Tuned Xcal2 $539.95 Shipped (add $25 for custom paint)

JLT Series II Intake (Black) w/Tuned Diablosport Predator
$539.95 Shipped (add $25 for custom paint)

Upgrade any of the SCT packages to include the all new SCT Livewire for an additional $225.00 **Livewire to be released the 3rd week in January
Old 01-12-2007, 01:31 AM
RetroS197
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Lethal Performance Tuner and Intake Package Deals!!

That's nice, I am going to order mine from RPMOUTLET.COM where I can buy the same exact thing for only 599.99 AND GET PULLEYS TOO!!!
Old 01-12-2007, 01:42 AM
vsop
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RetroS197

That's nice, I am going to order mine from RPMOUTLET.COM where I can buy the same exact thing for only 599.99 AND GET PULLEYS TOO!!!
YOU ARE A FOOL to order from RPM outlet.. they rip off so many members... just do a search and you will see they are crooks that screwed over sooo many people..

And DAMN.. that C&L Racer with Xcal2 is a killer deal.. Lets just say I paid a bit more..

Then again I had not entered into the world of Lethal Performance when I bought mine
Old 01-12-2007, 02:55 AM
doodad
5th Gear Member

i am not sure if that is a KILLER deal.. i have some stang magazines, they sell intake, tune, pulleys for 600 bucks (not RPM outlet) i say the price is the same as others..
Old 01-12-2007, 03:29 AM
vsop
3rd Gear Member

I have not seen an Xcal2 with tune, C&L racer and pullies for anywhere near 600 froma reputable shop/vendor
Old 01-12-2007, 11:54 AM
Boostaddict
Former Sponsor

Let us know how that works out for you..

I also don't appreciate you coming into my sale thread and making stupid comments about competitors and pricing as we are sponsored vendors here and deserve a little more respect than that. You don't like what I have to offer than don't post at all. Thanks
ORIGINAL: RetroS197

Old 01-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Boostaddict
Former Sponsor

We normally sell these packages for more and our customers never have an issue with that. All I am trying to do is offer a special discount to you guys. Thanks for understanding. Jared@Lethal

ORIGINAL: doodad

i am not sure if that is a KILLER deal.. i have some stang magazines, they sell intake, tune, pulleys for 600 bucks (not RPM outlet) i say the price is the same as others..
Old 01-12-2007, 12:27 PM
suoperdave84
4th Gear Member

Hey what are the differences between the xcal2 and the diablosport tuner? Is one better than the other? Can they both correct the speedometer if you have aftermarket rear end gears?
Old 01-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Boostaddict
Former Sponsor

In my opinion they are both great products ..However, the SCT is seems to have the edge as it holds 3 custom tunes and the Predator holds only 1.SCT's tuning parameters also are more in depth and has become the tuners choice over the last few years bacause of that. They both have the ability to datalog and make changes to Fuel, Spark, Gear Ratio for different size gears, ect..
Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Jared
ORIGINAL: suoperdave84

Hey what are the differences between the xcal2 and the diablosport tuner? Is one better than the other? Can they both correct the speedometer if you have aftermarket rear end gears?
Old 01-12-2007, 03:52 PM
slow07
2nd Gear Member

How good of a deal can you make me for just a tuner that is already set up for a C&L intake and CMCV deletes?

Quick Reply: Lethal Performance Tuner and Intake Package Deals!!