Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

"A NEW LOOK" Finally pics of my car after installing my parts!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 10:44 PM
GiMiX
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: "A NEW LOOK" Finally pics of my car after installing my parts!

thx a lot for the compliments!! yes i do need performance but i feel like i would enjoy the exterior looks more.. but thats just me.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:57 PM
2006GTSC
3rd Gear Member

That car looks familiar looks great
Old 01-21-2007, 11:19 PM
johnnyv8
4th Gear Member

looks great; some rims and exhuast would bring it a new level...just my 2 cents
Old 01-22-2007, 02:58 AM
06windveilgt
1st Gear Member

[sm=groupwave.gif]
Amazing... Speechless.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:36 PM
06stangGT
4th Gear Member

looks awesome!! Would also love some night pics
Old 01-23-2007, 02:03 AM
GiMiX
2nd Gear Member

thx guys ALOT for the compiments again. Yes i will get Night pics sometime next week!
Old 01-23-2007, 02:37 AM
Black Sunshine 07
2nd Gear Member

sharp ride. i got harrassed friday night by local cops in my town saying i was bright lighting them. i had my lights on dim and fog lights on. after finally getting pissed off in the process of convincing the cop that if the fog lights are on then my brights cannot be, he finally let me go and said i couldn't be driving around with fog lights on...ig'nernt country cops where i'm from. anyway, if i got all that with my factory headlighting, i wonder how bad it could be on you after adding the angel eyes! good luck bro
Old 01-23-2007, 11:24 AM
GiMiX
2nd Gear Member

my Angel Eyes with the luminics white bulbs are way less brighter..then the stock. IF i JUST have my headlights.. its seriously not bright at ALL. When ur driving at night you DEFINETLY have to have both the fog and the headlights on. Only time i only have the headlights on is when im crusin in a parking lot. like i said before headlights alone is not bright at all u cant see ****. But with these headlights when u turn on ur headlights AND keep ur fog lights OFF...it looks soo sick.. the halos on the foglights is on... and the high beams halo are on... but u have ur headlights for light. its a killer combination. Just gotta find the right combination that looks best to you. But anyways now...i dont get any flash lights at night or anything when i have my headlights AND fog lights on anymore. Cause its not way to bright its perfect for me now.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:32 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Looks really good. New wheels and tires are a must now, and I agree with nothsa on the black dd bullits!

Think you could get a couple close ups of the side scoops from a few different angles when you do the headlights? I have been looking for some close ups but no one has any and I cant find any cars with these in person, so Im just trying to make sure I will like them before I invest![8D]
Old 01-24-2007, 01:15 AM
GiMiX
2nd Gear Member

Well... when it comes to my parts every single lil thing i buy i do massive research on it. I make sure i keep an open mind and check out every god dam model. For these side scoops i looked at EVRYTHING but for MY own personal pref here are the reasons why i went with the xenon. Most side scoops are small and just cover a small area. I wanted something more bulkier and as u can tell the xenon is a hell lot bigger and stands out more. I love that point that extends all the way towards the rear wheels. But like i said thats just your own personal preference but i hope this pic helps a bit lol.... http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10007484ab.jpg

Quick Reply: "A NEW LOOK" Finally pics of my car after installing my parts!