Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

2nd Semi Annual Mid Atlantic Mustang Cruise. 4/7/07

Old 02-19-2007, 11:46 PM
owero01
5th Gear Member

Default RE: 2nd Semi Annual Mid Atlantic Mustang Cruise.

Count me in. Email me some details and I'll make a flier and spead them in Glen Burnie. There are a bunch of Stangers out here.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:00 AM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Ok guys it has started! this is the updated list so far. Everyone please remember to pm the following.
Name
Car/yr/color (if not in your sig)
Phone number

Attending!
[ol][*]Flewbyu[*]mattiblasi[*]gsxrstang69[*]madmanmoon[*]Foose12[*]TPony[*]06 Black Beauty[*]tims 88 4[*]ericSTANG[*]Hoof_N_It06 GT[*]LanceH[*]owero01[*]Archion
[/ol]
As this list grows it will make it much harder if I must pm everyone to ask for the contact info. There are a few on the list that have said they are in but I do not have info on them yet?? Guys remind each other to pm me contact info. I need everyone to pitch in to bring this together. Reminder to the guys from last year that I only need your info if your car/number has changed.

If we continue at this pace we will have over 100 cars!!! One last thing.

To all the guys who mention possible car issues or car in the shop that day or week, that DOES NOT STOP YOU FROM ATTENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need guys to video and snag pics of the cruise while on the road, etc since the drivers cant do it while driving. I'm quite sure there is someone on this list that is near you. Find a brother stanger to meet up with. It's still a great day to hang out with fellow stangers even if you don't have your car.

I hope to get a route together by mid week or so. Thanks to everyone who has jumped in with both feet already to get the cars up!
Old 02-20-2007, 12:17 AM
snakeyz 03

Hey I was wondering if any you were thinking of joining theMid-Atlantic MustangClub. We ( MAMC)all road with you guys last year when we took pictures at the stables. At this point the Club has T-shirts,Jackets and were planning big things .I would like for this event to be a huge event with a ton of Mustang owners that love there cars come together to show it as we ride just like before.I amworking to strengthen our numbers as a club so please take time to check our club site which is inmy sig and I look foreward to meeting all you guys again. By the waythe 28thof this month we will be getting together for the MAMC at Scooters on rt.1. We are meeting to talk aboutour cars andeat some good seafood they other things as well. The owner ofScooters is a Mustang ownerand asponser of the club and also a member soooo he takes good care of us. Hope to see you there. Flewbyu what you organized last year was great ! and I am looking foreward to it again..........

Check outour site for more about Scooters and ourget togethers.

Old 02-20-2007, 12:47 AM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Welcome to the Mustangers below for joining this cruise!
Hoof_N_It06 GT
LanceH
rutus (we 4give u 4 leaving early last year!lol)
Foose12
06 Black Beauty
Archion
owero01

Hey snakeyz 03. Nice meeting you guys as well. I will check out your club info as soon as time permits. Between running the store and getting this cruise together my hands are a little full but I will check you out soon! For now will we see you at the cruise?? If you are planning on attending PM me your info so I can add you. Which one were you again?? I am pretty good with cars or faces or bright colors lol. Red shirt on?

Thanks buddy.

-Flewbyu
Old 02-20-2007, 01:07 AM
vack75
3rd Gear Member

Where exactly is it?? If it's reasonably a short driving distance (As I'm night shift the night before, and I'm off Saturday) I may beable to come along with one other that is not a board member. (He has a 2003 Rousch Stage 3). Meaning where is the meeting place or the place the cruise leaves from so I can see about travel time, also what time will you start.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:12 AM
snakeyz 03

ORIGINAL: Red shirt on?

-Flewbyu
That was ERIC !!! in the RED SHIRT !!! HAHAHAHAHA . I was the guy with the Silver COBRA that showed up late and in the video I am the last car. Iwill bring my 2 camcorders and cameraforthis event. This will give me a chance to test my VIDEO skills and make sure everyone gets there car on some video and good pics done. The store business must be good but find time if you can. Thanks !
Old 02-20-2007, 01:15 AM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Where exactly is it?? If it's reasonably a short driving distance (As I'm night shift the night before, and I'm off Saturday) I may beable to come along with one other that is not a board member. (He has a 2003 Rousch Stage 3).
Will try to have ruff draft up by Weds. I do know we will pass right by 83 off 695 so PA would pick up at that point.

Stay tunned!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 01:21 AM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

That was ERIC !!! in the RED SHIRT !!! HAHAHAHAHA . I was the guy with the Silver COBRA that showed up late and in the video I am the last car. Iwill bring my 2 camcorders and cameraforthis event. This will give me a chance to test my VIDEO skills and make sure everyone gets there car on some video and good pics done. The store business must be good but find time if you can. Thanks !

Ok, I got ya. Very easy to remember the silver Cobra. Also I think you did the bull run with the helmet ha ha if that was you?? Think you were the same guy.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:28 AM
snakeyz 03

ORIGINAL: flewbyu

Ok, I got ya. Very easy to remember the silver Cobra. Also I think you did the bull run with the helmit ha ha if that was you?? Think you were the same guy.

Now your cooking with grease !!!
Old 02-20-2007, 01:59 AM
Foose12
2nd Gear Member

flewbyu............where is your business? Is your store on the net??

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2nd Semi Annual Mid Atlantic Mustang Cruise. 4/7/07