Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

What are you people thinking???????

Old 09-28-2006, 11:12 PM
jlpskydive
1st Gear Member

Default What are you people thinking???????

I have read a ton of post about stock for stock racing???????????? Who gives a crap???? My car is not stock, before I ever drove it, it was taken around back and had a tune, exhuast, and CAI put on it. Why all the arguments about who's faster stock? Very few cars here are unless most are full of it on thier sigs. Do I think my car is faster than yours? You bet I do. Will I race you to prove it? You bet I will. I bought it for that reason alone. I sold my 928 Porsche and would kill anyone here in the curves on it. Can I prove it? Not anymore. But, why all the trolling and bitching about stock vs. stock. If you wanna run I'm in Raleigh, NC just let me know. After, I will buy you a beer and either tell you what you should do or listen to you on what would make my car faster.

Flame suite on and having that beer.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:25 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

Default RE: What are you people thinking???????

I'll race ya!

After that 100 shot blows up your engine. With all the hiccups these cars have I changed my mind on the nitrous.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:37 PM
jlpskydive
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: moosestang

I'll race ya!

After that 100 shot blows up your engine. With all the hiccups these cars have I changed my mind on the nitrous.

Then you can buy me a beer!! I have a really good tuner and I'm not that worried about poping it. Fingers crossed!!! and no I have not raised my limiter because of it.

Old 09-28-2006, 11:59 PM
RCT06GT
3rd Gear Member

That post came out of nowhere! Lol. Well if I lived in Raleigh, North Carolina I would race you and enjoy a beer after I lose. Unless of course, your kind enough not to hit the nitrous. Then it would be a drivers race!
Old 09-29-2006, 12:08 AM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

You know what? I kinda like the way you worded your post. No flame here!
jlpskydive
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RCT06GT

That post came out of nowhere! Lol. Well if I lived in Raleigh, North Carolina I would race you and enjoy a beer after I lose. Unless of course, your kind enough not to hit the nitrous. Then it would be a drivers race!

I don't think I could be that nice even to my girl. And with the shorty and stars and stripes I don't think it's a drivers race anymore. LOL. I buy you a beer even if we don't race. I really like beer, espcially with other car guys. Oh and I have a kegerater.
backinblack06
3rd Gear Member

Sounds like someone needs a beer NOW !!!!!!! [:'(][:'(]

If we irritate you so much than don't come to this forum anymore.....I could personally care less about your porsche or how cool you are with your NOS, why don't you just settle down their buddy. If your such a bada$$, why do you need NOS to win a race, anyone can do that in any car vs. anyone. Most people on here consider that a form of "cheating", it's really not but when you show up with a bottle of NOS it kinda makes you seem like a pu$$y. IF you want such a sick muscle car just strap on a S/C.

You say your tired of everyone talkin about racing stock for stock, than you come out of the blue challenging everyone here to a race. Whatever dude, If you actually want to contribute stuff here on MF, than Welcome, if your just here to start **** than cya later....[sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Old 09-29-2006, 12:11 AM
jlpskydive
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: flewbyu

You know what? I kinda like the way you worded your post. No flame here!
And I have seen your Dyno numbers your stuff is fast you should start your own thread stating the same thing.
Old 09-29-2006, 12:16 AM
Claytone
2nd Gear Member

woah tiger, ease up there backinblack. he wasn't being that hostile, he has a point. it seemed good natured to me, anyone who offers beer is good natured. and for you to bash him about posting his opinion on an internet forum is in poor taste, that is the point of an internet forum. so lets all just relax, enjoy that beer, and our cars.
Old 09-29-2006, 12:17 AM
jlpskydive
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: backinblack06

Sounds like someone needs a beer NOW !!!!!!! [:'(][:'(]

If we irritate you so much than don't come to this forum anymore.....I could personally care less about your porsche or how cool you are with your NOS, why don't you just settle down their buddy. If your such a bada$$, why do you need NOS to win a race, anyone can do that in any car vs. anyone. Most people on here consider that a form of "cheating", it's really not but when you show up with a bottle of NOS it kinda makes you seem like a pu$$y. IF you want such a sick muscle car just strap on a S/C.

You say your tired of everyone talkin about racing stock for stock, than you come out of the blue challenging everyone here to a race. Whatever dude, If you actually want to contribute stuff here on MF, than Welcome, if your just here to start **** than cya later....[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

I'm not here just to start Sh&t , This was actually in response to some other Sh$t talking threads. Cheating with a power adder??? Why is the bottle cheating and a SC not?? Money spent to put power on your car is just that Money spent to put power on your car. I have advertised my bottle publicly how is that cheating.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What are you people thinking???????