Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Cut off today by a BMW M3 JERK

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 05:08 AM
legendlime
2nd Gear Member

Default Cut off today by a BMW M3 JERK

When I bolted on the Flowmasters, all the squids in the area stopped trying to race our GT, even the Porsches backed off!
Finally, my wife and I could commute to work in peace. Our gas mileage was on the rise...
Closer to home, we have this jerk in a E46 M3, who can't resist trying to grow his pe%is every time he sees us, revving his motor, tailgating us, just stupid antics...
Today, he almost took us out in a heroic (?) lane change on a super-crowded street called Jeffery. He was inches from our bumper when he cut us off, and sure enough, by the next light, he managed to gain a single car length on us...Jerkof%!!
I felt like pulling him over, and asking him if he even knew anything about his car, such as the size of his valve shims or connecting rod bearings, or if he just knew how much money to ask mom and dad for, when he bought it!!
You see, I'm a BMW factory technician, and I know exactly how fast his car is, (I've driven about 50 of them, including a Dinan supercharged version) along with the specs on how to rebuild his entire car, and here he was, trying to prove he was a man by cutting me off!!
BTW, the valve shims for the M3 are about the size of a Zantac stomach pill, and the connection rod bearings are less than an inch across, which is probably why we all had to replace them on a recall a few years ago!!
I'm sure he'll end up in a ditch eventually, or imbedded in a mini-van...
Just pisses me off...
Buy American!!
Chris
Old 06-30-2007, 05:22 AM
ollied
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Cut off today by a BMW M3 JERK

still a badass car the M3, relax...you're rolling inin intimidating vehicle....take it as a sign of respect
Old 06-30-2007, 09:38 AM
IcemanBlackGT
1st Gear Member

^ true that you could take it as a sign a respect but still he shouldn't be getting that close to you either way, i def respect M3's for speed but am i a fan? hell no. i'd def still rather be driving my car for more reasons than speed, plus the mustang/ american made comunity is in my mind an awsome thing to be a part of, either way don't let that guy get you down like you said he'll prob wind up as a tree ornimant or at the bottem of a lake [8D]
Old 06-30-2007, 10:25 AM
PLstang
5th Gear Member

It really doesnt matter what the vehicle some people have no respect.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:30 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

Dude is just a spoiled rich douche bag. I wouldnt worry about him unless he did it again, then there would be a problem. I think its kinda funny you had people messing with you, and then all you did was put on some Flows and everyone backs off. Usually its the other way around, LOL.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:46 AM
Penance
1st Gear Member

The thing that pisses me off is city driving, and some a-hole cuts you off to get to the light first..."Wow..u advanced one car length jerk".
Old 06-30-2007, 11:39 AM
jlaurens06gt
2nd Gear Member

...that's sorta social, demented and sad, but social....

He's just looking for some attention. Pay him no mind! I say.

I've had all kind of crazy cars come up next to me, behind me, etc. making noise, driving aggressively in traffic. I just smile and continue on.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:42 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

think nothing of it...
Old 06-30-2007, 12:01 PM
Mellowdien
3rd Gear Member

I know how you feel.
I had the same thing happen to me not so long ago except worse.
It was by an Integra type R, he almost took off my front bumper just because he wanted to cut me off so badly. Just slow down and let them think they're the **** when you come across these kinda ppl.

On another note, i love the M3, i've driven a 3 till now. 2 SMG's and a 6-speed.
I don't drive stick that well so i had more fun with the formula-one style SMG. Fantastic car.
Too bad most of their owners cocky idiots.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:13 PM
legendlime
2nd Gear Member

M3s are great cars, no doubt...
The new 335i is a hoot, too!
kinda pricy, though[8D]
Chris

Quick Reply: Cut off today by a BMW M3 JERK