Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Turbo or Supercharger & witch brand?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 06:51 PM
blackS197
4th Gear Member

Default RE: TURBO OR SUPERCHARGER & WITCH BRAND

Yea tell that to your fellow saleen buddy exx. I must have seen multiple posts saying the only thing he can knock on the whipple is for looks. Its all personal preference.

[quote]ORIGINAL: mustard05

ORIGINAL: blackS197

Well its all personal preference. KB and whipple you can actually see the blower. Saleen its just a cover. My opinion the saleen kit does not look intimidating at all since you cannot see the actual TS housing.

thats retarded. so if i putcobra emblem on my gt it makes it look more mean by your way of thinking. please
Old 04-26-2008, 06:51 PM
mustard05
2nd Gear Member

Hey Must,

All Moose needs to do is up the boost and bank on you anytime. While you are stuck with nothing else to do to your car but a new paint job.
what the hell does that mean, moose will tell you ill beat him. ill beat you to, this is all a game of how deep your pockets go buddy
Old 04-26-2008, 06:52 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mustard05

ORIGINAL: moosestang

ORIGINAL: sactown

Don't be a hater Moose, I know it pains you to watch the ranks for the Saleen Crew grow!
What pains me is watching you spread more misinformation on the internet. What's really sad is you seem proud of yourself for doing it. Saying such and such is my opinion doesn't help matters when people like Live wire are here to keep spreading it around as facts.

Keep spreading your FUD, but i'm not going to stoop to your level. Find yourself a whipple HO owner in your area and post a video of you beating him with your 6.5psi of boost.

You are officially a Saleen fanboy IMO!

I like the whipple HO, but you don't see me going around spreading BS about other superchargers.
easy moose, you cant compare his car to yours, and on his same set up his best mph is 116, dont remember his time, also you have 4.10 gears. on the same pully sactown has on his car i was trapping 121mph also, so yes i beat hge can beat. also he is not spreading b.s. making the same amount of power at less boost is safer on a motor. how would you think its not. and you are the whipple apoke person. trust me. and me and you have had this battle before under my other screen name. yo bought what was best for you, thats good, but the days of heasring the k/b andf whipple name and thinking omg are over. but whatever, you trap 117 on 10 psi and i trapped 121 and 7.43 while sactown actually does the same. yo tell me whos more efficient
I can compare anything I want. Sactown is comparing your car to a stock gt with a whipple. What size pulley are you running now? I know exactly who you are and I wouldn't meet you to race for any amount of money, with any amount of power. Where's your time slip where you trapped 121mph on 6.5psi? I know, you lost it, you don't save them, blah, blah, blah. My car is full weight by the way, spare, jack, everything. You to kids need to stop trying to pass this stuff off as facts. I can find plenty of dyno numbers over 500rwhp for a 10psi whipple.

You seemed like an *** the day I met you and you still do.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:53 PM
mustard05
2nd Gear Member

dude, r u gay, im not gonnas fight with you over looks, this is not queer eye for the straigt guy.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:56 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

Hey Must,

All Moose needs to do is up the boost and bank on you anytime. While you are stuck with nothing else to do to your car but a new paint job.
what the hell does that mean, moose will tell you ill beat him. ill beat you to, this is all a game of how deep your pockets go buddy
By the way, what happened to blackhorse05? Get banned?
Old 04-26-2008, 07:06 PM
sawyer
3rd Gear Member

Hey Must,

Yep, just spend more money and your car WILL go fasterFollow the money.....literally
Old 04-26-2008, 07:18 PM
blackhorse05
I ♥ Acer

nope, not at all *******. would you like me to. hey yall im mustard as well.let me tell you moose, your a fu cing tool. you think you know it all because you make a *** load of post and read all sorts of stuff then reuse it like you areaddy knew it and then all these groupies on this site flock tou you like your god. just for the recdord when we met, you were the *** not me, i tried to talk with you, and ill you cared about was my numbers and i couldnt give you any because i had none to give you. get over it you jealous pompass *****. do you really think any blower is better that any other., do you really think all the saleen crap i say i mean. dude, s/c are s/cs, it doesnt mateer thier almost all the fricken same, the biuggest different is not the hp but the way they look fu c bag. and about you tellin sac hes saleen poster child or whatever you said, you must be sucking off whipple and giving them a reach around when your doing them in the *** while getting a commision. stop the promoting if you want other people to stop, but wait, everyone has a opinion dont they, so stop complaing, and yes, making 430 at 6 psi is better and safer than making 430 at 10 psi moron, i thought with all the reading you do you woulod of figured that out by now. and just so you know i chandes name because my car is yellow not black, and i didnt get banned unlike you from mod fords and if they did ban me from here who gives a ****.and yes i dont care about time slips and vids but at the end of the day,whatever, you know ill walk your *** so whats the point, but hey, next time i see you at gainsville, ill make sure i run you and post the slips and vid, then youll be happy, but until you can atleast break 121 or higher, i sit back and wacth while you make post on the internet
Old 04-26-2008, 07:18 PM
sactown
4th Gear Member

I ran a 12.5 @ 110 while hitting the rev limiter 100ft before the end of the track and with a bad clutch also. So yes I think I am making just as much hp @ 6.5psi as you are @ 10psi, if not a little more. BTW my car is also completely weighed down jack, tire, back seat, and half tank of 91 octane.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:25 PM
blackhorse05
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: sawy
Yep, just spend more money and your car WILL go fasterFollow the money.....literally
i respect you in every aspect, i hope you know the argument does not include the 3.4 i take my hat of to you sir
Old 04-26-2008, 07:28 PM
mustard05
2nd Gear Member

ok, so im blackhorse, we got that out of the way, screw you moose, i just wanted to say that.

the only thing i give you respect for is the clutch change, but my respaect for you satrts and stops thier

Quick Reply: Turbo or Supercharger & witch brand?