Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Who's ready to get their 05!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 07:50 PM
don_w
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Who's ready to get their 05!

ORIGINAL: 2Stangs

I leave on vacation in 2 hours and don't return for 23 days. My car comes in sometime between Today and Monday. I am thinking about ending my trip early.
Are you sure they won't sell it out from underneath you while you are gone? You might be better off to delay leaving on vacation a couple days, pick up your stang (and hide it), then go on vacation.
Old 05-19-2005, 09:13 PM
fire19

Just got the word today, our "baby" will be born the week of June 6. It's like waiting for ketchup, Heinz of course!
Old 05-20-2005, 04:41 AM
2Stangs
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: don_w
Are you sure they won't sell it out from underneath you while you are gone? You might be better off to delay leaving on vacation a couple days, pick up your stang (and hide it), then go on vacation.
Yes Don, that is a fear, but I already bought one from them, they know I want another, and I buy when I say I will. Besides I have all the departments informed. That car is going to be stashed away. It won't touch the floor. I have faith, but yes I'm worried to high hell.

Couldn't delay, my brothers birthday is today, and well, my brother is more important than a car. We are going to the Cubs vs Soxs game here at Wrigley today. What a great day.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:12 PM
wondercoolguy
1st Gear Member

So there is a 800 number you can call to check the status of your car?

Also, all you people that are getting your mustangs the first week in June are going to make mine take longer to get. I'm all the way in Texas so I'm sure it will be the last one to be deliveried. [:@]

Btw where are mustangs built....what city and state?

Old 05-20-2005, 02:38 PM
don_w
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 2Stangs

ORIGINAL: don_w
Yes Don, that is a fear, but I already bought one from them, they know I want another, and I buy when I say I will. Besides I have all the departments informed. That car is going to be stashed away. It won't touch the floor. I have faith, but yes I'm worried to high hell.

Couldn't delay, my brothers birthday is today, and well, my brother is more important than a car. We are going to the Cubs vs Soxs game here at Wrigley today. What a great day.
I would be tempted to fly back, pick it up when it came in, hide it myself, then fly out again. The peace of mind would be worth way more than the airfare to me!!

Have fun!! And happy bday to your brother!
Old 05-20-2005, 11:43 PM
manowar

My red convertible with red leather interior will be bought around june - july. My birthday is one the 4th of july and I'll be one happy man !
Old 05-21-2005, 07:37 AM
Hammermill
1st Gear Member

Sonic Blue GT coming second week of June! Hopefully around my birthday on the 18th ^^ Sweet!
Old 05-21-2005, 03:50 PM
2Stangs
I ♥ Acer

I have noticed a lot of Sonic Blue orders being made, or people saying they have their Sonic Blue mustang now. They need to get in with the 06's so they don't make that color anymore. I would like if my color was a little bit more rare.
Old 05-22-2005, 11:14 PM
Wldstng05
2nd Gear Member

This is encouraging! Maybe my girl will get a build date soon. June 3rd is 12 weeks... and time is getting short for an '05.
Old 05-23-2005, 01:55 PM
wondercoolguy
1st Gear Member

lol 2stangs

Sonic blue is an awesome color. I was having inner debate wheter I was going to get black or sonic blue. I actually the orginal order as black and then last second before it was sent out I changed it to sonic blue *drools*

MAY 23RD IS MY RELEASE DATE AS OF TODAY MY CAR SHOULD BE ON ITS WAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Who's ready to get their 05!