Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

NEW Edelbrock E-Force SUPERCHARGER for 2005 and up stangz!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 04:01 PM
STANG RIDER

Default NEW Edelbrock E-Force SUPERCHARGER for 2005 and up stangz!

HEY I am New to this forum but i wanted to let everyone out there whos interrested know about the new edelbrock e-force supercharger kit that will be available soon! its not out yet but it should be released around february of 09. it produces 466 hp and 439 pounds of torque with only 5psi!!!!!!!!
it comes wit warranty and it looks awesome I am thinking about getting it when they release it... please go to edelbrock.com to chek it out its sweet
if anyone has any opinions on superchargers for my 05 GT please let me know what is best for my car...its my baby THANKZ
Old 01-21-2009, 04:28 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

hey thanks for the info, i'll check
it out.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:18 PM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

It's already being discussed on another thread here. Most are dissing it before it has even hits the streets and been proven or not proven. i personally think it sounds great and can't wait to see what it does..
Old 01-21-2009, 06:26 PM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

Originally Posted by STANG RIDER
HEY I am New to this forum but i wanted to let everyone out there whos interrested know about the new edelbrock e-force supercharger kit that will be available soon! its not out yet but it should be released around february of 09. it produces 466 hp and 439 pounds of torque with only 5psi!!!!!!!!
it comes wit warranty and it looks awesome I am thinking about getting it when they release it... please go to edelbrock.com to chek it out its sweet
if anyone has any opinions on superchargers for my 05 GT please let me know what is best for my car...its my baby THANKZ
Here is another link as i mentioned before discussing this product....

https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l...or-4-6-3v.html
Old 01-21-2009, 06:27 PM
SirKnightTG
5th Gear Member

I'm looking forward to it. It's a cool looking piece of kit and I like how it makes 466hp at 5psi. That would be perfect to compliment my Kooks headers (which will be installed in Feb) and FRPP cams.

But I'm still not sure I'll get one. I also like the Saleen for the option of the super shaker and I like the price of the vortech (non-intercooled).

BAH I don't know wtf I want.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:37 PM
STANG RIDER

Oh I didn't kno it was already posted ... o well I thought I'd put it out there n e way
yeah i think it looks pretty clean, an whats interresting is that the eaton rotor/rotating design or watever its called is also used in the new Corvette ZR1! i thought that was kool
i hope the kit will have good reviews, but i still dont kno wat route im going to take wen it comes to supercharging my stang, soo many choices
Old 01-22-2009, 12:58 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the info!. I think this S/C will out do many of the S/C's on the market today and I just want some real world customers to buy first before I pulled the trigger on this system (new model and all and hopefully no bugs to the system-I already have a whipple). Comes from a respected and trustworthy company that has been around for awhile (longer then I have been alive). I cant see how this is NOT the MOST EFFICIENT S/C on the market today. Many naysayers should wait to see what happens when it is fully realized in the market and we can get some feedback from those that buy and install the S/C. At first I thought you were going to SPAM the site and try to sell the S/C system.....but I read the entire thread....LOL...so your safe!
Jason -site moderator
Old 01-22-2009, 07:47 AM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

As you probably saw if you read the whole post i gave the link for.. I am VERY interested in this new S/C and can't wait to get some reviews and feedback on it.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:53 AM
Doogie65
4th Gear Member

+1 on getting some reviews and real world feedback... and I can't wait to post them
Old 01-22-2009, 06:39 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by wilkinda
It's already being discussed on another thread here. Most are dissing it before it has even hits the streets and been proven or not proven. i personally think it sounds great and can't wait to see what it does..
If by dissing you mean not blindly praising it based on Edlebrocks advertising specs, then yes I am doing that.

It looks like a rebadged saleen to me and saleen claims more power from the same about of boost. It does come with a new throttle body, which is nice assuming it is better than stock and will hold up.

Quick Reply: NEW Edelbrock E-Force SUPERCHARGER for 2005 and up stangz!