Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Small tune issue

Old 06-13-2010, 02:15 PM
AMChrisRose
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Daryl06
Or how about the one "I'll shoot that right out to you only takes a couple of minutes" Well I guess I am not the only one not getting any response eh Chris? Enjoying my 250 dollars I spent to pay for your mortgage? Unfortunately I became rude with Mr. Rose which is not the way I like to behave but to be left hanging doesn't do well for one's patience.
Daryl, no mention of you receiving over 6 tune updates from me all hunting for a mechanical issue that you found? An email completely chewing me out over how the car runs great on a competing tune, only for the car to go into failsafe a few days later with their tune in? You find the mechanical issue, no apologies, nada... after I had told you it was in the wiring somewhere on that circuit multiple times... come on. You keep asking me to tune around mechanical problems. I can't make magic happen.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:19 PM
wantgt
1st Gear Member

Does this guy have an address? Stuff like that can be handled pretty easily. I have no problems taking a little visit to get what I paid for.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:23 PM
AMChrisRose
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by wantgt
Does this guy have an address? Stuff like that can be handled pretty easily. I have no problems taking a little visit to get what I paid for.
Classy... anyway... keep in mind that much of this is for tune updates for a business I do not even work for anymore. Offered to do in my spare time, and no means other than trying to private message my filled inbox on a forum. They now have my email address, and should have no problem getting in contact with me for updates. Good day.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:25 PM
MOOK3456
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by wantgt
lol what?

Anyways...I don't get this thread. He's working on tunes that he did while at Tillman when he could very easily tell you to call Tillman and deal with what they give you. Not sure how making a thread to bash the guy is helpful. And no, I'm not a "fan" or anything else, I've never dealt with the guy or Tillman/AM for tunes of any sort. But it seems the guy tried doing the right thing and is getting crapped on for it. Just because you know his name doesn't make his time exclusive to you, I'm sure he's probably pretty busy. Call him 3 times a day until he's tired of your voice but to bash him in a thread on a forum where he does business is pretty weak and childish imo.

2 cents...

Last edited by MOOK3456; 06-13-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:31 PM
wantgt
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by MOOK3456
lol what?
You say lol what, but thats the problem with the net. No face to face dealing. Too easy to blow someone off when they arent right in your face demanding service.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:36 PM
nola504boy
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMChrisRose
Fellas,

I have only 10 private message slots available for some reason. I don't know if it's because I don't have enough posts or what? I get 10 messages, and that gets filled up in about a day's time. My personal email address is chrisroseefi@aim.com. If you send me an email, I will have no problem updating Tillman files. This is the easiest way to get ahold of me to get your files updated. I will respond within 24-48 hours. Thanks again!

Chris Rose
do you guys do custom tunes for predators

Last edited by nola504boy; 06-13-2010 at 02:38 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:40 PM
AMChrisRose
3rd Gear Member

I didn't get to where I am now by not providing good service. It's real simple to keep things expedited...

If this is in regards to an AM tune, you can call me at work or call in to Bama Custom Tuning and speak to anyone in the tuning department. We ALL WORK TOGETHER on those issues. New Bama orders take 2-3 days turn around time for Calibration, plus ship time unless it's email tunes. Revisions take anywhere from 3 minutes to 2 days depending on what the issue. We usually knock them out while you're on the phone, but again, it depends on severity and how backed up we are.

If this is in regards to a Tillman Tune (which really isn't my responsibility, but I'm doing it without fee) you need to email me at chrisroseefi (at) aim.com. And give me 24-48 hours, as I too have a life.

If it's in regards to my custom email tuning or remote tuning, you need to email me at chrisroseefi (at) aim.com as well. Still, I need 24-48 hours depending on time of the week, etc. For example, all last week I was working from 9AM and not getting home until 10PMish due to going to the track for testing, dyno work at tillmans, meetings at AmericanMuscle, etc.

Last edited by AMChrisRose; 06-13-2010 at 02:43 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:42 PM
AMChrisRose
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by nola504boy
do you guys do custom tunes for predators
No and yes. If you were a pre-existing Bama Diablosport customer, yes. New, not really, but we take it on a case-by-base basis. We are planning on offering it down the road, so if we aren't swamped, we'll do one or two until everyone get's used to Diablosport in our tuning department. I would be glad to do it for you, though. Give me a call directly! Thanks!
Old 06-13-2010, 03:57 PM
cidsamuth
2nd Gear Member

I had planned on not offering any more input on this subject, since I've moved on to the 5.0. But, since Chris is obviously reading it, and since I'm the OP, let me say more.

Chris, you were always polite and your reputation for quality is unsurpassed. However, when I got you on the phone, you continued to promise stuff you didn't deliver. Further, you DID ignore several of my PMs and voicemails - this cannot be denied. The PMs were not just on this forum, so it wasn't a technical glitch.

Had you just told me that you were no longer handling the Tillman updates and you didn't have time to help, I would have had respect for that . . . and I would probably have ended up buying an AM tune just to continue to get service from you. Instead, I was so disrespected, I now will do what I can to avoid buying from AM for anything.
Old 06-13-2010, 05:04 PM
AMChrisRose
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by cidsamuth
I had planned on not offering any more input on this subject, since I've moved on to the 5.0. But, since Chris is obviously reading it, and since I'm the OP, let me say more.

Chris, you were always polite and your reputation for quality is unsurpassed. However, when I got you on the phone, you continued to promise stuff you didn't deliver. Further, you DID ignore several of my PMs and voicemails - this cannot be denied. The PMs were not just on this forum, so it wasn't a technical glitch.

Had you just told me that you were no longer handling the Tillman updates and you didn't have time to help, I would have had respect for that . . . and I would probably have ended up buying an AM tune just to continue to get service from you. Instead, I was so disrespected, I now will do what I can to avoid buying from AM for anything.
Sorry about the mixup. I can promise you I wasn't avoiding or ignoring any PMs or voicemails. If you had PMed on another forum, I might have missed it. I try to answer every one, but I'm only one person and hundreds of inquiries are too much. Especially when alot of them could have been solved with a simple phone call. I'm sorry about our miscommunication. Let me know if there's anything we can do to gain your business back. If not, good luck, your new car is beautiful!

Chris

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Small tune issue