Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

FINALLY: Time to SUPERCHARGE my GT-CS! Kenne Bell Mammoth!!

Old 09-15-2011, 09:02 AM
highline
4th Gear Member

vegas!
Old 09-15-2011, 10:35 AM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

congrats and can't wait to hear how you like the new
power
Old 09-15-2011, 10:53 AM
05windviel
2nd Gear Member

wow you asked a lot of good questions and had a lot of great answers (why i love this forum). This will help my thoughts a lot as i have the KB in my mind as a future mod. Need to get a video up of the car when you get it back.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:17 AM
MAXIMUS-GT
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by hammeron
congrats and can't wait to hear how you like the new
power
Either can I!! Kooks exhaust systems are made to order, which I didn't know, so they wil be shipped as soon as they are manufactured. I still believe as do the tuners/installers, that the ride will be ready after our vacation.

I will be doing a full weekend of love with her though, pictures, detailing, and a video walk around with exhaust sounds and all!

Thanks for the congrats!
Old 09-16-2011, 12:20 AM
MAXIMUS-GT
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 05windviel
wow you asked a lot of good questions and had a lot of great answers (why i love this forum). This will help my thoughts a lot as i have the KB in my mind as a future mod. Need to get a video up of the car when you get it back.
This forum was/is/will be a huge... huge... HUGE help! Not only that, but I am making a sizable purchase from American Muscle to get me THAT much closer to finalizing the project with new side scoops, spoiler, hash vinyl dual stripes, shortie antenna, and eventually the rest of the Cervinis C-300 body kit, and the ram air hood!
Old 09-17-2011, 06:06 PM
MAXIMUS-GT
2nd Gear Member

Well, as many of you share in my healthy obsession with all things Mustang, although I am on vacation, I can't stop thinking about my silvery beauty back home. I contacted the install shop and also added on a triple gauge cluster with boost, air/fuel, and rpms with shift light!!!

Also, I FINALLY DECIDED 101% on what hood I am buying to paint and install to REALLY set my California Special off... THE SUPER SNAKE HOOD, absolutely gorgeous with functional induction AND heat vent extractors! Check it out here: http://www.americanmuscle.com/trufib...hood-0509.html

Also, I decided to match my recently installed quarter louvers with the matching side scoops, which I WILL BE CALLING AMERICAN MUSCLE to see if I can simply pay and wait to have them prepped and painted in their warehouse: http://www.americanmuscle.com/mustan...coop-0509.html

Still up in the air about the front fendor vents... they would match perfectly and tie the side scoops into the car flawlessly.. buuuuuut, they look somewhat euro, and I want this thing to look clean, factory, and muscular!!! THOUGHT ON THESE GENTLEMEN? Here: http://www.americanmuscle.com/xenon-...coop-0509.html
Old 09-17-2011, 06:25 PM
MAXIMUS-GT
2nd Gear Member

PS: Someone asked for an updated picture of the GT with the 22's... here is one that will VERY SOON be severely outdated when the new hood, side scoops, shortie antenna, and a few other mods will be performed!
Attached Thumbnails FINALLY: Time to SUPERCHARGE my GT-CS! Kenne Bell Mammoth!!-2011-09-13_17-34-29_580.jpg  
Old 09-18-2011, 03:51 AM
rjwz28

Subbed for updates
Old 09-18-2011, 08:28 AM
Ricardo
3rd Gear Member

Hey Maximus,
Since you're in Vegas you HAVE to take the tour of the Shelby Museum and plant! You'll be able to see the awesomeness of the Kenne Bell there.

I'm here TDY and a group of us are doing it sometime this week.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:35 AM
MAXIMUS-GT
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Ricardo
Hey Maximus,
Since you're in Vegas you HAVE to take the tour of the Shelby Museum and plant! You'll be able to see the awesomeness of the Kenne Bell there.

I'm here TDY and a group of us are doing it sometime this week.
A friend from back home just told me about this! I can't believe I never knew, it's my 7th year in Vegas. WE ARE GOING TUESDAY to the museum

PS: As far as updates, might not be any until Thursday or Friday when I pick the GT back up after our flight lands. But... what an update it will be!

PPS: I am just waiting to hear back from American Muscle on an email I wrote them with 4 questions before ordering, as SOON as I hear back, I am GETTING THE SUPER SNAKE HOOD and other goodies to come 90% of the way done with my Super Stang build!! *The only thing(s) I will have left at that point will be the Cervini C-300 front bumper and eventualluy read bumper and side skirts with side exhaust... then, aside from a little custom paint or vinyl work, I WILL BE DONE! $40,000 later

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FINALLY: Time to SUPERCHARGE my GT-CS! Kenne Bell Mammoth!!