Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Want to Supercharge my 05 GT in South Florida...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 03:11 PM
DougFL
1st Gear Member

Question Want to Supercharge my 05 GT in South Florida...

Anyone here know any good places for this? I'd like to supercharge my '05 GT (Auto Trans), but I do not have the expertise to do it myself. While I recognize it is easy enough to find a decent supercharger on the net, I'd like to find a place down here that can procure the supercharger and do the install for me. Any thoughts? I'd like to stay in the $6,000 - $7,000 range if possible but can jump higher if needed. I'm not set on any particular brand yet.

Any thoughts on what this would run me and how long it would take as Ill have to factor in a rental car for the time during install. And more importantly, any good reccomendations on locations in my area to have this done? Im in South Florida (Coral Springs). Thanks!!!

Doug
Old 03-29-2012, 04:37 PM
sactown
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by DougFL
Anyone here know any good places for this? I'd like to supercharge my '05 GT (Auto Trans), but I do not have the expertise to do it myself. While I recognize it is easy enough to find a decent supercharger on the net, I'd like to find a place down here that can procure the supercharger and do the install for me. Any thoughts? I'd like to stay in the $6,000 - $7,000 range if possible but can jump higher if needed. I'm not set on any particular brand yet.

Any thoughts on what this would run me and how long it would take as Ill have to factor in a rental car for the time during install. And more importantly, any good reccomendations on locations in my area to have this done? Im in South Florida (Coral Springs). Thanks!!!

Doug
I am looking to sell my complete saleen sc setup, and I can probably get you a tune for cheap. I have a good friend in jacksonville that tunes car for a living.