Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

PLEASE HELP! My stang got jacked up on the rear K-Member - HOW BAD IS IT???

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 09:45 AM
Maine-iac
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 808muscle
OMG thats just so freaking good!!

Now about that lift............dude your not allowed to cheat and use a lift. You must suffer with jackstands in the garage like the rest of us.
I'm spoiled!
I have a buddy that has a beautiful heated shop with a lift, every tool known to man, house air and impact tools, etc...
and he goes south for the winter so it's all mine...
Old 01-15-2013, 11:19 AM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

And I guess your little friend comes over to hand you tools and beers. Living the dream man! Awesome!
Old 01-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Maine-iac
I'm spoiled!
I have a buddy that has a beautiful heated shop with a lift, every tool known to man, house air and impact tools, etc...
and he goes south for the winter so it's all mine...
I'm jealous... for now, but my dad is building a massive shop in his back yard. (He used to paint cars, and now that he's retiring, he's getting into restoring classics.) Soon I'll have access to a lift, paint booth, a world of tools and all the compressed air I can handle. In the mean time, my cramped single car garage and jack stands are still making me hate my car, lol.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:22 PM
Maine-iac
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Diabolical!
I'm jealous... for now, but my dad is building a massive shop in his back yard. (He used to paint cars, and now that he's retiring, he's getting into restoring classics.) Soon I'll have access to a lift, paint booth, a world of tools and all the compressed air I can handle. In the mean time, my cramped single car garage and jack stands are still making me hate my car, lol.
LOL! Soon you'll be in the money bro! Now... you just need a little helper to bring you beers and stuff.....
Old 01-15-2013, 11:20 PM
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Maine-iac
Now you just need a little helper to bring you beers and stuff.
I got that! Lol:

Picture is a couple years old. He's three now and is starting to understand the difference between standard and metric sockets already. He really likes being under the car with me. Can't wait til he's old enough to race!

Last edited by Diabolical!; 01-15-2013 at 11:23 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:10 AM
Maine-iac
1st Gear Member

I got that! Lol:

Picture is a couple years old. He's three now and is starting to understand the difference between standard and metric sockets already. He really likes being under the car with me. Can't wait til he's old enough to race!
That is just AWESOME! My son is 12 now and he's wrenching away with me - learning all the ropes.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:56 PM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

I got that! Lol:

That is such a keeper picture. The best, love it!
Old 01-17-2013, 04:14 PM
UPRSharad
Former Sponsor

I got that! Lol:

OMG! Cute pic! Can I post it on UPR's Facebook page?
Old 01-17-2013, 04:26 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

I got that! Lol:

Hey! That's where I have my Moroso catch can. Did I copy you or did you copy me? Unfortunately my wife and I can't have kids, so I just have her to hand me tools. She couldn't give a crap less about tools or mustangs.

Damn your motor looks new.

Last edited by moosestang; 01-17-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:31 PM
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by UPRSharad
OMG! Cute pic! Can I post it on UPR's Facebook page?
Absolutely. You know I'm UPR equipped!

Quick Reply: PLEASE HELP! My stang got jacked up on the rear K-Member - HOW BAD IS IT???