Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs > GT S197 General Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 04-28-2013, 09:20 PM   #21
Kevin Wisniewski

And as for the rides I don't know if that will be possible. I live in eastern TN and it's rained all weekend and they are calling 50 percent tomorrow
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
Kevin Wisniewski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:38 PM   #22
sbradle4
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2010 Ford Mustang GT

Tomorrow should be good. I'm in Knoxville. Supposed to be partly cloudy here with a 20% chance of rain. Per the weather channel.
sbradle4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:29 AM   #23
Kevin Wisniewski

Oh wow... My weather bug told me 50 percent yesterday morning and now it does say only 20 percent
Old 04-29-2013, 08:12 PM   #24
Kevin Wisniewski

Oh My good lord... Can anyone say freaking amazing.... I'm addicted now... Can't wait for the exhaust system to come now lol... BTW I would jhave to guess an hp gain of about 30... You can very much feel the power...
Old 04-29-2013, 08:23 PM   #25
Rocket254
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang GT/CS

Are you running the 93 Race or Hybrid tune? My "butt dyno" can't tell much difference between the two and I've been curious to see if anyone else can tell a difference.
FRPP 4.10 Gears w/ Carbon Clutch Packs, JLT Series III Intake, Bama 93R Tune, Summit Racing O/R H pipe, Borla Stingers, Eibach Pro Springs, Koni STR.T Struts/Shocks, GT500 Spoiler, Tinted turn signals and side markers, black vinyl decklid wrap, SHR CS Grill Insert, LED Reverse Lights
Rocket254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #26
Kevin Wisniewski

Bama neglected to send me their tunes so I am using the preloaded steeda cai tune. It seems pretty sweet to me. But I can only imagine bama tunes being even better.... The preloaded tune is a 91 octane and I have a tank full of 93 waiting for bama to get off their butts... They somehow forgot to put their tunes on the tuner when I bought the steeda and intune combo kit.Kinda makes me mad a little but oh well... Hopefully they'll send me something to make up for their carelessness... A banner would be great lol
Old 05-01-2013, 11:27 AM   #27
Kevin Wisniewski

I retract my previous statement. Whilst I was bummed about the tuner not being correct.... Both the bama people and American muscle people have went extremely out of their way to help solve this problem... They have won their selves a life time customer... I almost want to go as far to say that theyhave been the best ccustomer service I have dealt with in my life... I would gladly recommend the team for anyone who needs parts for their stangs
Old 05-01-2013, 11:27 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement