Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Just take delivery on your 05-14 GT? Brag here!

Old 04-08-2014, 11:37 AM
BBM3

I guess I don't have enough posts to see my own attachment?

Here is another try.

Old 04-22-2014, 07:27 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Default I finally got my dream car!

I've wanted a Mustang for a very long time and for awhile now, I've been collecting Mustang stuff stuff for my home and office. This past Friday I flew from Atlanta to Baltimore and bought a band new 2014 GT with 6-speed manual. To say I'm thrilled is an understatement! Plans right now are little; window tint, retro style gear shift ****, and maybe a front and rear spoiler. Down the road I might consider lowering springs and wheels, and a cold air kit and power programmer.

Old 04-23-2014, 06:39 AM
Scott2
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
I've wanted a Mustang for a very long time and for awhile now, I've been collecting Mustang stuff stuff for my home and office. This past Friday I flew from Atlanta to Baltimore and bought a band new 2014 GT with 6-speed manual. To say I'm thrilled is an understatement! Plans right now are little; window tint, retro style gear shift ****, and maybe a front and rear spoiler. Down the road I might consider lowering springs and wheels, and a cold air kit and power programmer.

Very nice, congratulations!
Old 04-23-2014, 06:58 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Thank you! I think this car is going to lead to my wife wanting to kill me because I already want to do stuff to it!
Old 04-24-2014, 06:57 AM
rmhockman

Default Can't be beat!

I have a 2013 GT Premium convertible with 6 speed stick and have over 30,000 miles in less than2 years even though it spends at least 4 months every winter undriven during the wintewr months. I see no reason to modify anything as it is one heck of a machine right out of the box.
Old 05-05-2014, 01:40 AM
pharmustang

I just picked up a new 2014 GT with the track pack and Recaros, I'm still pinching myself trying to believe I finally have my favorite car since I was a kid.

Attached Thumbnails Just take delivery on your 05-14 GT? Brag here!-2014-05-04-17.22.31-2.jpg   Just take delivery on your 05-14 GT? Brag here!-2014-05-04-17.20.17.jpg  
Old 05-27-2014, 11:48 AM
dohc97

Default got mine 3 days ago

Got mine last Saturday. It's a 2014 GT with the premium package, brembo brakes and in Ruby Red. I spent the whole day, well afternoon, claying and waxing the car. I didn't drive it today as it will be raining later. I ordered some stuff for it last night, GT500 exhaust, white round shifter ****, license plate frame. Will post pics this weekend. Oh this is my third Stanford. First was a black 95 SVT Cobra, then a 97 black SVT Cobra.
Old 05-27-2014, 12:05 PM
Rudolph Hucker
4th Gear Member

clay bar is about the greatest thing ever invented for car paint..i do mine every 6 months..never drive it in the rain and it's like sandpaper withing 6 months..
highly recomended if your a fussy feker
Old 05-28-2014, 12:40 PM
rmhockman

April 17th was the 50th anniversary of the Ford Mustang and there was much publicity for that event. I arrived at the local dealer hoping to see for myself this redesigned model and to my amazement none were on hand. In fact even though there were banners, balloons and refreshments none of the sales personnel had any idea when they would receive one or any of the details, brocures, pricing, let alone when one could order or the leadtime to shipment, etc. Instead they offered me a piece of cake and a 50 year poster depicting all of the models since the original. Upon leaving I made it quite clear of my disappointment since it was highly unlikely that I would go to NYC's Empire State building for a gander.
Old 05-29-2014, 03:18 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by rmhockman
April 17th was the 50th anniversary of the Ford Mustang and there was much publicity for that event. I arrived at the local dealer hoping to see for myself this redesigned model and to my amazement none were on hand. In fact even though there were banners, balloons and refreshments none of the sales personnel had any idea when they would receive one or any of the details, brocures, pricing, let alone when one could order or the leadtime to shipment, etc. Instead they offered me a piece of cake and a 50 year poster depicting all of the models since the original. Upon leaving I made it quite clear of my disappointment since it was highly unlikely that I would go to NYC's Empire State building for a gander.
The car is only now available for order and will be in the dealers sometime in the fall, early winter. At the two HUGE 50th celebrations, they had 2015 Mustangs on display, and from what I understand, thousands of people brought their Mustangs to the events.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Just take delivery on your 05-14 GT? Brag here!