In Memory Of... Post a thread in memorial of a loved one. Pictures and thoughts are welcome.

A Sad, Sad Day for MustangForums.com.

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 10:11 PM
tripsevn7'sMom

Default To keep you all updated

This is Chad's proud Mom Just wanted to keep you all up to date on what is going on since chad's tragic death so I am copying the newspaper article from 10/1/08 and also thank you again for these posts and all the love.
Man indicted in vehicular homicide
Wednesday, October 01, 2008St. Tammany bureau
A St. Tammany Parish grand jury on Tuesday indicted a 32-year-old Lacombe man on a charge of vehicular homicide in the death of a New Orleans man.

Troy Allen Kilroy, 32, was driving south on Louisiana 435 near Abita Springs on July 20 about 4:45 p.m. when he lost control of his 1997 Toyota Camry, hit a bridge railing and flipped the car.
His passenger, Chad Wershbale, 32, of New Orleans, was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the car as it flipped, according to State Police and the district attorney's office.

Wershbale was taken to Lakeview Regional Medical Center and later transferred to University Hospital, where he died of his injuries seven days later, authorities said.

Kilroy had a blood-alcohol level of .154, almost twice the legal limit, according to a breath test done at the scene, authorities said. Police also found hydrocodone, a prescription pain reliever, in the car. Kilroy did not have a prescription for that medication, authorities said.

The maximum sentence for vehicular homicide is 30 years in prison, and if the driver's blood-alcohol concentration is 0.15 percent or more, then at least five years of that sentence must be imposed without benefit of probation, parole, or suspension of sentence.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:02 AM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

Debbie, good to see you around these parts to see the love we have for Chad. He was one of the good ones.

God Bless and we all hope you're doing as well as possible...
Old 10-06-2008, 01:19 PM
95Saleen
1st Gear Member

RIP Chad. Thank you Debbie for the update. My thoughts & prayers go out to you and your family.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:25 AM
Cindy
4th Gear Member

Debbie,
Thank you so much for the update. I am so sorry for your tragedy. I lost my little brother (19years old) from a tragic car accident. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family for many years to follow. God Be With You and Your Family.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:22 PM
musicheadt
3rd Gear Member

Default RIP Chad

I didn't know Chad personally, but I have seen a few of his posts in sections here and there. My condolences and prayers got out to his family and loved ones....

Chad was obviously loved here, and will be sorely missed by all that knew him,.....personally, and through those that have met him on the internet.

I can only hope the bond of brotherhood between car-enthusiasts extends into eternity...........I believe it does.

RIP Chad........
Old 10-27-2008, 09:18 AM
MoparLuke

Put $10 in a MADD jar yesterday thinkin of Chad and a few other friends. Rip Chad

Old 11-28-2008, 11:01 AM
1morepart
4th Gear Member

thoughts and prayers go to the family and all his friends
Old 12-19-2008, 03:42 AM
HAUS
4th Gear Member

WTF. holy **** this is mind boggling right now. being a long time member i got to chat with him from time to time. wow this is depressing.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:39 PM
T_stang
4th Gear Member

I remember Trip when i was here ( being a long time member) he was a nice sweet person ..THis is so sad God Bless ,,,,,R>I>P>.....

Last edited by T_stang; 03-08-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:16 PM
dhollie86
1st Gear Member

I am so sorry to hear this... I lost a friend a few months before we graduated due to a drunk friend of his this exact way. This needs to stop people please stop drinking and driving!!! Rip Chad

Quick Reply: A Sad, Sad Day for MustangForums.com.