Indiana Regional Section Chapter President: Brian68

New Indiana Chapter

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 06:15 PM
Brian68
1st Gear Member

Welcome aaquib1992 and Matt! Glad to have you aboard. Are numbers are climbing slowly, but they're climbing.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:19 PM
Brian68
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 82T-Top
so brian, as we experience our rapid growth..... XD are we going to make this a sticky to keep track of our massive number of members (with a county map)? or are you going to make a separate thread showing where everybody is located by county and what they are drivin/workin on?

-support
Hey Devon! Massive isn't quite the word I'd use (LOL), but I agree making this a sticky would be a good idea. Now that we have a few people I'll work on getting that map posted. I'm just going to do something simple with a state map showing the counties where everyone's at for now. I'm open to any suggestions and/or ideas for the Chapter if anyone has any.

Take Care
Old 10-26-2011, 04:28 AM
DeadDuck78

how are you doing Brian? My name is Donald A.K.A DUCK and I am the owner of a 1988 Mustang Lx Coupe(notchback), i recently traded my Honda V65 for this car. Stang only had 98,000 miles on it when i traded for it. It has Trick flow Street Heat intake,BBk Short headers, chip, pulleys, H-Pipe,70 mm T.B., 3.73 gears, sub frame connectors and has been wrecked hard in the front drivers side. Someone put another front clip on it but didn't do it right so soon I will redo all that. The car has been put through alot, it sat for 7+ years wrecked, was close to a house fire and does not know what to think of all the T.L.C i have been givin it. It runs strong but I need a few better parts to g et it back in top shape. I have owned 28 F-Bodies and only 3 Mustangs. It is pretty fast and loves to lay the rubber and do massive donuts!!! I drive it daily for now until it starts freezing then I will put it up and do some major work to it. I live in Ripley County(HOLTON to be exact, Hopefully you guys will help me figure out how to get this thing in top shape, I will add pics soon.
Old 10-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Brian68
1st Gear Member

Welcome Duck! An 88 with 98,000 miles? Sweet!
Old 10-31-2011, 05:41 AM
Brian68
1st Gear Member

Default Indiana Map

Ok Everyone! Here's a crude map of where everyones at. I'll work on a better one as I get time. If you see something that incorrect just let me know.
Attached Thumbnails New Indiana Chapter-map-ind.jpg  
Old 11-04-2011, 12:11 PM
LordRipberger
3rd Gear Member

Hello,

Its good to see some Hoosiers getting together. lol.

I drive a 2006 V6 Mustang, bought in 2009 (first car, paid in full by myself). Not very many mods: GT front bumper and grille, HID headlight conversion, iPOD adapter kit, and some day soon, do something about my ugly long antenna.

I grew up in Tipton County, but as quib (not sure which part is your name) I attend Purdue University. I am 26 and a masters student in technology studying cyber forensics and security. I will graduate in May so I am not sure how much longer I will be a Hoosier. lol
Old 11-06-2011, 10:44 AM
Young_Gun
4th Gear Member

I'm here in Greenwood - Johnson County - just about dead center of the state

If I may, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for vice president of the chapter

I'm good with organizational and logistics planning.

I also have some friends that would be interested that are not forum members - those come from primarily the South Side of Indianapolis but I know some people further out in all directions.

Lets get a role call going, if we may. I'll start a thread for it.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:52 PM
Brian68
1st Gear Member

Hey Young Gun. We welcome your input and help. I've started mapping out everyone's location, which should help out with event planning. If you have any ideas or suggestions just throw them out.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Brian68
1st Gear Member

Welcome to the group LordRipBerger! You're always welcome here, once a Hoosier always a Hoosier!
Old 11-10-2011, 12:54 AM
LordRipberger
3rd Gear Member

Brian,

Your map is pretty small. I can tell where people are from the lines, but I can't read the county names. Can you make it bigger?

Thanks.

Last edited by LordRipberger; 11-11-2011 at 01:31 AM.

Quick Reply: New Indiana Chapter