Indiana Regional Section Chapter President: Brian68

NEED: 05-09 Mustang w/ Leather (CASH buyer)

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 06:24 PM
MAXIMUS-GT
2nd Gear Member

Arrow NEED: 05-09 Mustang w/ Leather (CASH buyer)

Hi everyone,

I am in need of a
  • 2005-2009 Mustang V8 (GT, GT500... I'm not partial)
    • Body color doesn't matter, but must be free from dents
    • Interior must be IMMACULATE and leather
      • I prefer either grey or black/grey two-tone leather
    • Mileage doesn't matter whatsoever
    • No Rebuilt Titles if possible, but I will entertain them
    • No smoking
I am truly a motivated buyer, looking for something that meets these few criteria listed above. I also don't want anything already supercharged or tuned, this is for a project car I am going to completely build up from the ground, so I want to be in control of every step. Thanks so much for looking.

Note: I am a cash buyer, and I am very motivated, so please share any and all information on your Mustang for sell, or please offer some help and guidance on looking somewhere else specific to find a suitable match for my new project!

PURCHASE MUST BE MADE BY END OF JULY, THE SOONER THE BETTER
Old 06-19-2012, 10:22 PM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

Not sure I understand why u couldn't just find a gt on the net. Plus ur car is badass. What plans do u have
Old 06-20-2012, 10:57 PM
MAXIMUS-GT
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by outceltj
Not sure I understand why u couldn't just find a gt on the net. Plus ur car is badass. What plans do u have
Hey man!

Well, I got bit by the 'race bug' about a month ago, my friends took me to a charity event at a road track, and I fell in love with the rush, the excitement and exhilaration... so, I want to build a race car from the ground up - work on it for the next 5 or more years, to make it something absolutely wicked in every way imaginable.

I don't want to take my show-car I basically kiss goodnight and read bedtime stories to, to the track and beat it up.

Also, I know it sounds easy finding a GT on the 'net, but man oh man, IT ISN'T! I admit, I'm a discerning shopper, but even though $13-18,000 max isn't a FORTUNE, it's still $13-18,000 haha! So, I want something with Z-E-R-O exterior dents of any kind (I can buff out normal scratches and scuffs), and on the inside: NO SMOKING, AND NO BLEMISHES OR TEARS ON THE LEATHER.

Just two or three little stipulations, but you'd be AMAZED at how hard that makes things. Geez, some of these cars I've been looking at have ripped carpet, rust, and smoke smells in them - and they're around $15,000! BROTHER.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:31 AM
Young_Gun
4th Gear Member

God I wish I had the money to say everything you've just said.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:38 AM
PNYXPRESS
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by MAXIMUS-GT
so, I want to build a race car from the ground up - work on it for the next 5 or more years, to make it something absolutely wicked in every way imaginable.

NO SMOKING, AND NO BLEMISHES OR TEARS ON THE LEATHER.
Not sure why you want leather for a car that you will just have to remove when installing a race seat in. Also if you plan on building a hard core race car then most of the interior will be removed along with any smoke smell.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:01 AM
Young_Gun
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by PNYXPRESS
Not sure why you want leather for a car that you will just have to remove when installing a race seat in. Also if you plan on building a hard core race car then most of the interior will be removed along with any smoke smell.
This.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:39 AM
MAXIMUS-GT
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Young_Gun
God I wish I had the money to say everything you've just said.
Haha! Well... it isn't all lollipops, BELIEVE me. I sacrifice a lot of other places. Cars are not a passion of mine, they are an all out mental and emotional addiction. LOOK AT ME, I have to be up early, and I'm back online at almost 3am, it's a nightly thing. If I'm not driving them, I'm detailing them, or I'm online looking at them and asking question about them, and on and on and on. When someone has an overwhelming desire, they find ways, financially, to make it happen. BELIEVE ME, even I don't understand how some people can buy $60-70,000 loaded 2013 GT-500s, man that would be AMAZING!!!!!!

Originally Posted by PNYXPRESS
VERY GOOD POINT! I can't say you're wrong at all... but, I just like that two-tone look on the dash and doors, with the grey/black contrast. You're right though... I'll probably be doing a rear-sear delete anyway, and the front seats will be the first to go!
Old 06-22-2012, 05:04 AM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

I'm kind of surprised u haven't been able to find a well kept car but I guess some people just don't take care of them like most on the forums.

Did u get everything worked out on your current ride. I remember u had a few things that went south but I can't remember what happened. Hopefully everything panned out
Old 06-22-2012, 05:36 PM
MAXIMUS-GT
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by outceltj
I'm kind of surprised u haven't been able to find a well kept car but I guess some people just don't take care of them like most on the forums.

Did u get everything worked out on your current ride. I remember u had a few things that went south but I can't remember what happened. Hopefully everything panned out
People just don't care it seems, far too often they treat their cars like some sort of go kart meant only to take them to work. Why did they buy an American muscle car in the first place if they are going to beat it up and drive it through the snow and blow nicotine all over the inside!?

Ugh.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:47 PM
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

I see you are partial to the body style...why is that? Why not just use that cash as a down payment on a 2012 or 2013 and get exactly what you want??

Quick Reply: NEED: 05-09 Mustang w/ Leather (CASH buyer)