Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > General Mustang Forums > MustangForums.com Regional Chapters > Indiana Regional Section
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Indiana Regional Section Chapter President: Brian68

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 11-23-2012, 12:05 PM   #11
82T-Top
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 1982 Ford Mustang

gotta love a taurus!! lol sorry to hear about the 93! hopefully it'll be back up soon for ya!! congrats on new house and customers man!!
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

2001 V6 vert
1985 GT 347 stroker
2011 GSX-R600
2007 GT gf's car
82T-Top is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:07 PM   #12
82T-Top
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by outceltj View Post
I bought a fluidyne radiator that I'm gonna install this winter. Plus the 302 rotating assembly will be going in. Should make for some interesting 1/4 mile times
That should indeed be interesting!! where are you located and what track will you take it to?? i havent seen you around this site and judging by your post numbers, you seem to have been here a bit lol

2001 V6 vert
1985 GT 347 stroker
2011 GSX-R600
2007 GT gf's car
Old 12-02-2012, 08:34 PM   #13
outceltj
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2007, Mustang Gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82T-Top View Post
That should indeed be interesting!! where are you located and what track will you take it to?? i havent seen you around this site and judging by your post numbers, you seem to have been here a bit lol
As u can tell I don't check this particular part of the site much. But I live in brownsburg,IN. I go to Lucas oil raceway park for my fun. How about yourself.
Detroit Rocker Cams, 410's, Saleen Supercharger, afco dual heat exchanger, TCI torque convertor, stage 3 saleen supercharger, dual gt500 fuel pumps, SS Brake Lines, and Power Slot rotors, LCAS, Koni Adjustables, alpine touch screen, PA deep tranny pan, fluidyne radiator, dynotech DS

B302 added3/31/14
11.216 at 123.42MPH
60ft-1.558
Stroked & Blown
outceltj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:37 AM   #14
82T-Top
2nd Gear Member

Nice lol and yes I know Brownsburg, my girlfriends grandparents live over there like 3 or 4 miles from all the big race shops in the industrial park area. And I take my car/bike to muncie dragway but I have ran at several other tracks. I would love to go over to indy and watch you run I need to get over there anyhow because I have been down that track in a car but not on the bike yet. Every now and then there is a group from indy that comes over to run wednesday nights (sometimes some camaros tag along) you ever go to muncie or plan on it?

2001 V6 vert
1985 GT 347 stroker
2011 GSX-R600
2007 GT gf's car
Old 12-03-2012, 09:45 PM   #15
outceltj
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82T-Top View Post
Nice lol and yes I know Brownsburg, my girlfriends grandparents live over there like 3 or 4 miles from all the big race shops in the industrial park area. And I take my car/bike to muncie dragway but I have ran at several other tracks. I would love to go over to indy and watch you run I need to get over there anyhow because I have been down that track in a car but not on the bike yet. Every now and then there is a group from indy that comes over to run wednesday nights (sometimes some camaros tag along) you ever go to muncie or plan on it?
Never been to the track in Muncie. I'd like to tag along sometime for the Wednesday nite runs. I work a unconventional schedule but I could probably manage to get there at least once in the summer. But I do manage to hit the track (Lucas) 5 or so times a year depending on weather. This year and the times I went seemed very busy but makes for some good fun with people. Does the track get very busy there in Muncie. Who goes from Indy.. Anyway u should bring your bike down here. There is a few bikes running. And I always think man that looks crazy. Lol. Have u been to the track by Kokomo? I haven't but would like to sometime.

I wish it was spring already...I'm ready to get back to some fun a 1/4 mile at a time
Detroit Rocker Cams, 410's, Saleen Supercharger, afco dual heat exchanger, TCI torque convertor, stage 3 saleen supercharger, dual gt500 fuel pumps, SS Brake Lines, and Power Slot rotors, LCAS, Koni Adjustables, alpine touch screen, PA deep tranny pan, fluidyne radiator, dynotech DS

B302 added3/31/14
11.216 at 123.42MPH
60ft-1.558
Stroked & Blown
Old 12-04-2012, 04:43 AM   #16
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

Vehicle: 83 GLX, 93 LX, 98 sixer

Quote:
Never been to the track in Muncie. I'd like to tag along sometime for the Wednesday nite runs. I work a unconventional schedule but I could probably manage to get there at least once in the summer. But I do manage to hit the track (Lucas) 5 or so times a year depending on weather. This year and the times I went seemed very busy but makes for some good fun with people. Does the track get very busy there in Muncie. Who goes from Indy.. Anyway u should bring your bike down here. There is a few bikes running. And I always think man that looks crazy. Lol. Have u been to the track by Kokomo? I haven't but would like to sometime.

I wish it was spring already...I'm ready to get back to some fun a 1/4 mile at a time

Muncie has its times when it can be busy and times that it doesn't. I was only able to go once last year on their opening day....wasn't exactly packed but it was busy. They were working out issues and at the end one of the trees went down so they shut us down early. I plan on going alot more this next year.
projectresto83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #17
outceltj
4th Gear Member

Lucas oil has had those problems as well but they let us keep going down the one side. But that takes awhile especially if there busy. I really enjoy the track but I think I'm gonna get involved in some auto cross. Do you guys know where is a good place for that. I'm not looking to do it competitively. Just to do it for fun

B302 added3/31/14
11.216 at 123.42MPH
60ft-1.558
Stroked & Blown
Old 12-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #18
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

Vehicle: 83 GLX, 93 LX, 98 sixer

I would love to hit the road coarse... Check out...

http://www.indyscca.org/
projectresto83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:19 PM   #19
82T-Top
2nd Gear Member

Quote:

Yeah same here on work schedule! I did manage to get to Muncie like 6 or 7 Wednesdays and a few Saturdays to watch my brother and sister race. I don't know anybody from Indy that goes I just see there Marion co. Plates and surrounding area plates. But I don't think Muncie gets to busy...... It's kinda a perfect in between and always have a good time. The guys there like to keep things moving along the best they can. I will for sure make it to Indy at least once to run the bike and yeah I used to watch the guys run bikes going, yeahhhhh idk about that...... Lol and I got my first bike, made a pass and was hooked!! If you are referring to Bunker hill dragstrip you bet I've been there!! That used to be my home track when I raced jr. Dragsters. Really great ppl up there and some very good competition to say the least!! I'm ready for summer as well!! Wouldn't mind some snow in the meantime tho, makes it not feel as cold and gives you something to do (4x4!!!). If you ever decide to go up to bunker hill let me know cause I have yet to run a bike there and wouldn't mind going. Don't know everybody up there like I used to but still know a handful depending on who is all there.

2001 V6 vert
1985 GT 347 stroker
2011 GSX-R600
2007 GT gf's car
Old 12-28-2012, 10:31 AM   #20
95 BLOWN GT
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 95 mustang gt

hey fellow mf'ers not from indiana..but i am getting a 408ci built for summer..600hp na turbo motor.
4:10 eaton/moser rearend
upr front suspension
strange adjustable shocks/struts-battery in trunk
driveshaft loop - subframe connectors
10pt. chrome moly cage- rear seat delete-ultra lite gauges
wolfe rear suspension-torque boxes welded
400 turbo trans rev. man valve body trans brake
408 C.I.TURBO ENGINE
DART-CALLIES-OLIVER-ARP-MANLEY-SOLID CAM
95 BLOWN GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:31 AM
MustangForums