Indiana Regional Section Chapter President: Brian68

Fall 2012!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 12:05 PM
82T-Top
2nd Gear Member

gotta love a taurus!! lol sorry to hear about the 93! hopefully it'll be back up soon for ya!! congrats on new house and customers man!!
Old 11-23-2012, 12:07 PM
82T-Top
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by outceltj
I bought a fluidyne radiator that I'm gonna install this winter. Plus the 302 rotating assembly will be going in. Should make for some interesting 1/4 mile times
That should indeed be interesting!! where are you located and what track will you take it to?? i havent seen you around this site and judging by your post numbers, you seem to have been here a bit lol
Old 12-02-2012, 08:34 PM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 82T-Top
That should indeed be interesting!! where are you located and what track will you take it to?? i havent seen you around this site and judging by your post numbers, you seem to have been here a bit lol
As u can tell I don't check this particular part of the site much. But I live in brownsburg,IN. I go to Lucas oil raceway park for my fun. How about yourself.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:37 AM
82T-Top
2nd Gear Member

Nice lol and yes I know Brownsburg, my girlfriends grandparents live over there like 3 or 4 miles from all the big race shops in the industrial park area. And I take my car/bike to muncie dragway but I have ran at several other tracks. I would love to go over to indy and watch you run I need to get over there anyhow because I have been down that track in a car but not on the bike yet. Every now and then there is a group from indy that comes over to run wednesday nights (sometimes some camaros tag along) you ever go to muncie or plan on it?
Old 12-03-2012, 09:45 PM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 82T-Top
Nice lol and yes I know Brownsburg, my girlfriends grandparents live over there like 3 or 4 miles from all the big race shops in the industrial park area. And I take my car/bike to muncie dragway but I have ran at several other tracks. I would love to go over to indy and watch you run I need to get over there anyhow because I have been down that track in a car but not on the bike yet. Every now and then there is a group from indy that comes over to run wednesday nights (sometimes some camaros tag along) you ever go to muncie or plan on it?
Never been to the track in Muncie. I'd like to tag along sometime for the Wednesday nite runs. I work a unconventional schedule but I could probably manage to get there at least once in the summer. But I do manage to hit the track (Lucas) 5 or so times a year depending on weather. This year and the times I went seemed very busy but makes for some good fun with people. Does the track get very busy there in Muncie. Who goes from Indy.. Anyway u should bring your bike down here. There is a few bikes running. And I always think man that looks crazy. Lol. Have u been to the track by Kokomo? I haven't but would like to sometime.

I wish it was spring already...I'm ready to get back to some fun a 1/4 mile at a time
Old 12-04-2012, 04:43 AM
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

Never been to the track in Muncie. I'd like to tag along sometime for the Wednesday nite runs. I work a unconventional schedule but I could probably manage to get there at least once in the summer. But I do manage to hit the track (Lucas) 5 or so times a year depending on weather. This year and the times I went seemed very busy but makes for some good fun with people. Does the track get very busy there in Muncie. Who goes from Indy.. Anyway u should bring your bike down here. There is a few bikes running. And I always think man that looks crazy. Lol. Have u been to the track by Kokomo? I haven't but would like to sometime.

I wish it was spring already...I'm ready to get back to some fun a 1/4 mile at a time

Muncie has its times when it can be busy and times that it doesn't. I was only able to go once last year on their opening day....wasn't exactly packed but it was busy. They were working out issues and at the end one of the trees went down so they shut us down early. I plan on going alot more this next year.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:40 PM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

Lucas oil has had those problems as well but they let us keep going down the one side. But that takes awhile especially if there busy. I really enjoy the track but I think I'm gonna get involved in some auto cross. Do you guys know where is a good place for that. I'm not looking to do it competitively. Just to do it for fun
Old 12-04-2012, 07:40 PM
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

I would love to hit the road coarse... Check out...

http://www.indyscca.org/
Old 12-12-2012, 07:19 PM
82T-Top
2nd Gear Member

Yeah same here on work schedule! I did manage to get to Muncie like 6 or 7 Wednesdays and a few Saturdays to watch my brother and sister race. I don't know anybody from Indy that goes I just see there Marion co. Plates and surrounding area plates. But I don't think Muncie gets to busy...... It's kinda a perfect in between and always have a good time. The guys there like to keep things moving along the best they can. I will for sure make it to Indy at least once to run the bike and yeah I used to watch the guys run bikes going, yeahhhhh idk about that...... Lol and I got my first bike, made a pass and was hooked!! If you are referring to Bunker hill dragstrip you bet I've been there!! That used to be my home track when I raced jr. Dragsters. Really great ppl up there and some very good competition to say the least!! I'm ready for summer as well!! Wouldn't mind some snow in the meantime tho, makes it not feel as cold and gives you something to do (4x4!!!). If you ever decide to go up to bunker hill let me know cause I have yet to run a bike there and wouldn't mind going. Don't know everybody up there like I used to but still know a handful depending on who is all there.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:31 AM
95 BLOWN GT
5th Gear Member

hey fellow mf'ers not from indiana..but i am getting a 408ci built for summer..600hp na turbo motor.