LatemodelRestoration.com Latemodel Restoration Supply started out in 1999 with a simple idea in mind; offer the best service, parts, & prices for Fox Mustang enthusiasts. That humble beginning has grown to your one stop Mustang shop serving 1979-2012 Mustang enthusiasts. Our staff is comprised of the best of the best, offering our customers top notch service & access to the largest late model Mustang knowledge-base in the industry. With a team of Mustang enthusiasts serving a community of Mustang enthusiasts, we are Latemodel Restoration - Powered By Enthusiasts

Wacky Holiday Promotions

Old 09-14-2012, 10:56 AM
Jarrod@latemodel
Former Sponsor

Default Wacky Holiday Promotions

Wacky Holiday Promotions

It’s time for some contest, discounts and fun! We all know those few weeks before the holiday season seem so BLAHH. Well we are going to celebrate some Wacky Holidays to fix that problem.

If you haven’t already done it, you need to like and follow us on Facebook to get all the details.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:42 AM
Jarrod@latemodel
Former Sponsor

Today is talk like a Pirate day. I have already posted the information from our Facebook page, and I will let the forum guys in on this one that don't have a Facebook account. If you haven't been to our web site in the past week or so, there is now a coupon code box. Type in the code that's on this banner, and it will apply the discount to the 50 resto parts. You will need to email me the order number if there are non 50 resto parts so I can apply the 5% discount to those parts.

Name:  couponcode%20box_zpsd219628e.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  79.4 KB

This 15% discount is for 5.0 Resto parts ONLY. If you order other parts as well, those parts will get the 5% forum discount.

Last edited by Jarrod@latemodel; 09-19-2012 at 08:59 AM.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Jarrod@latemodel
Former Sponsor

Also, this sale will run until Sunday at mid-night.