LatemodelRestoration.com Latemodel Restoration Supply started out in 1999 with a simple idea in mind; offer the best service, parts, & prices for Fox Mustang enthusiasts. That humble beginning has grown to your one stop Mustang shop serving 1979-2012 Mustang enthusiasts. Our staff is comprised of the best of the best, offering our customers top notch service & access to the largest late model Mustang knowledge-base in the industry. With a team of Mustang enthusiasts serving a community of Mustang enthusiasts, we are Latemodel Restoration - Powered By Enthusiasts

Go-to Forum Rep

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 04:43 PM
Landan@latemodel
Former Sponsor

Default Go-to Forum Rep

What's up everyone?!

I would like to formally introduce myself to all of you. My name is Landan and I am part of the Social Media and Marketing Team at Latemodel Restoration.com. I more than likely have spoken to several of you over the phone, on different forums or even on Latemodel's social networks. If I haven't, I look forward to meeting and communicating with all of you. I am here to help and assist anyone with anything they need. Please feel free to PM me or email me at landan(dot)durham(at)latemodelrestoration(dot)com with any questions, feedback or if you just want to talk Mustangs.

-Landan