Lethal Performance The Ultimate aftermarket warehouse!! You name it, they got it! Awesome Prices, Fast Shipping and Top Notch Customer Service!

Procharger i-1 Supercharger System @ Lethal Performance!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 10:11 AM
Boostaddict
Former Sponsor

Default Procharger i-1 Supercharger System @ Lethal Performance!

Alright guys, just the other day, we were graced with a surprise visit from the CEO of Procharger, Ken Jones. We were introduced in person to their brand new i-1 supercharger system for the 2011-2014 Mustang GT, and the Chevy Camaro's.

Name:  procharger_zpse0baa1da.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  476.9 KB

Hands down, this system is ridiculous. Procharger has put 4 YEARS of R&D into this system, and the fit, finish, and performance show it. The worlds first programmable supercharger in a centrifugal system needs to be seen to be believed. The in cabin programmer lets you adjust boost and other settings on the fly. No need to stop, turn off the car, and flash a new tune that could take several minutes. You can be in touring mode (which has shown increases of 2-3 MPG) one second, and when an unsuspecting challenger appears, you can immediately turn on competition mode. You literally hear the supercharger adjust itself, and get ready to romp.

Find the GT and Camaro Kits Below!

Procharger 2011-2014 Mustang GT Programmable Intercooled i-1 Supercharger Kit

Procharger Programmable Intercooled Stage 2 i-1 Supercharger kit for 2010-2012 Camaro SS

Here's some preliminary testing done by Procharger
Mustang Testing:

Camaro Testing:

The systems can handle up to 900HP according to Procharger, which gives you plenty of room to grow based on how the system is calibrated from the factory.

Free Shipping on all Procharger Superchargers! Call us up and ask for any other current specials we're offering!

Call us! 1-877-2LETHAL and speak to a rep today!