Lethal Performance The Ultimate aftermarket warehouse!! You name it, they got it! Awesome Prices, Fast Shipping and Top Notch Customer Service!

JLT Intakes and Lund Racing Custom Tuned SCT X4's

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 12:42 PM
Boostaddict
Former Sponsor

Default JLT Intakes and Lund Racing Custom Tuned SCT X4's

Not only do we sell a ton of these products but we also get lots of questions about them. So I wanted to take a moment to explain some of them with the intent of giving you guys a better idea and backround to each of them as well as why we at Lethal Performance recommend them to our customers.

With that said I hope you enjoy the read and as always if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

JLT Intakes- JLT has become the leader in aftermarket cold air intakes in the mustang community. These products are made right here in Virginia, USA by a great group of people. Both Jay and Lisa Tucker are mustang enthusiasts just like you and I and are fortunate enough to have ended up in a business that they're passionate about and enjoy doing. They're quite good at doing what this as well. :cheers:

I've been running JLT products on my personal/shop cars since I purchased my first mustang back in 2002 and have had them on every other mustang I've owned since then. My 2003 cobra, 2007 GT500, 2010 GT500, 2013 GT500, 2011 5.0L, 2012 Boss, 2015 Mustang GT and 2015 Ecoboost all run JLT intakes. Why? Because not only do the JLT intakes fit great, look great and perform like no other they are supported and backed by JLT 100%.

JLT intakes are offered in a standard black textured finish and can be paint matched to your factory paint color for an additional fee. These intakes are very easy to install and are the most widely tuned intakes on the market.

Lethal Performance is currently #2 as the top selling distributors for JLT's products so you know you're in good hands when ordering JLT products from Lethal Performance, Inc.

Here's a few pics of JLT's intakes installed on some of my cars.

Here are the links to the JLT Intakes on our site.

Black Textured Plastic- Standard Finish
http://www.lethalperformance.com/sho...d-plastic.html

Paint Matched to your car- Optional
http://www.lethalperformance.com/sho...e-painted.html

SCT
I've been dealing with SCT before SCT was even built. This was before Lethal Performance was even an idea as well. Back in 2002 Chris Johnson founder of SCT came down to Steeda autosports to tune my 2003 cobra. I remember Chris bringing a device and MAF with him which has no labels, logos or names on them. He tuned my car and that was the beginning of my relationship with Chris. In 2005 Lethal Performance opened it's doors. At that time SCT was in it's early stages but was growing at a very fast pace. Their devices, tuning software and MAF products were taking the mustang market by storm.

SCT continued to grow as well as Lethal Performance, both becoming very well known companies in the industry.

As we grew and added project cars to our stable we always used SCT for our tuning. This was because their software and devices were way nicer than the competition as far as functionality goes and their tuning software was the best available. Using and selling their devices over the last 10 years has given us lots of experience with them which is why we still offer and support their products today.

We have worked very closely with them over the years and are confident that they'll continue to be the market leader in EFI mustang tuning.

Here's a link to the SCT products that we offer for the 2015 Mustang.
http://www.lethalperformance.com/sho...mputer-1/sct-1

Lund Racing
Last but not least is the entire crew at Lund Racing. We hooked up with Lund Racing several years ago as we had been hearing lots of buzz on how Jon Lund is the best Ford EFI tuner in the industry.

We found out shortly after that he was indeed the man. Jon Lund started tuning our project cars using them to develop custom tunes for our customers. No matter what the combination was we always worked closely with him to develop new tunes and improve on the tunes he had already built. The tunes we now offer from Lund Racing are always evolving. Our cars spend countless hours on the dyno here in Boynton Beach being tuned by another Lund Racing calibrator Ken Bjonnes.

Now we're in 2015 and Lund Racing has grown quite a bit along with Lethal Performance. There are now several calibrators working for Lund Racing including Jon, Ken and Jon's son Jon jr.

We offer Lund Racing tunes for all setups. Whether it's an intake only or a 1000+ rwhp monster we have tuning options available for all.

Lethal Performance is also Lund Racing's largest distributor. We sell more Lund Racing tunes than all of his other dealers combined. We have a streamlined process for our customers who order tunes and programmers from us making ordering hassle free. We also have excellent communication with Lund Racing each day making sure that all of our customer support questions are answered in a timely fashion.

Here's the link to the Lund Racing custom tune only, custom tuned SCT X4 and the Lund Racing custom tuned power packages for your 2015 Mustang.

Custom Tune only
http://www.lethalperformance.com/sho...stom-tune.html

Custom Tuned SCT X4
http://www.lethalperformance.com/sho...rogrammer.html

Custom Tuned Power Packs featuring JLT's Intakes
http://www.lethalperformance.com/sho...gt/power-packs

If you guys have any questions regarding any of the products mentioned above please feel free to give us a call. We're here to assist you.

561-753-8105
877-2LETHAL
support@lethalperformance.com