Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

o/r H installed

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 09:12 AM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

Default RE: o/r H installed

NO ONE had commentary on THIS?!?!?
...If you ain't scarin women, children and little old ladies, there's room for improvement, I says!...
c'mon, boys, that's solid gold right there! I thought I'dget an "LOL"an "ROFL" or at least a "+1" for it.
I dunno, maybe I'm not as funny as I thought...[&:]

I bet Machgirl likes it. [8D]

punks....

Oh, and rygi, I kid because I care
Old 03-26-2008, 01:41 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

ORIGINAL: groundpounder

NO ONE had commentary on THIS?!?!?
...If you ain't scarin women, children and little old ladies, there's room for improvement, I says!...
c'mon, boys, that's solid gold right there! I thought I'dget an "LOL"an "ROFL" or at least a "+1" for it.
I dunno, maybe I'm not as funny as I thought...[&:]

I bet Machgirl likes it. [8D]

punks....

Oh, and rygi, I kid because I care
i'll hit it for you GP,

ROFL chopter!
but i intend on making them deaf just like my .50 cal made me!

but seriously, i mostly post in here and Street/ Strip, b/c of the closeness in the two sections, i mean i've been in ALL of the sections on the board cept v6 and this section is by far the best and I wont let it be like the others, and i KNOW GP wont let it either. i was in the classic section when we lost the greatest wealth of knowledge on the board who had a mach 1 BTW b/c of people acting stupid (Soaring helped me out a lot even though i was a resto mod). So dont let it come to that here we're better than that.

thanks.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:04 PM
rygi23
4th Gear Member

Hey GP...oh great and powerful GP...as you know I haven't been on this forum for all that long. But something's come to a brother's attention which is lending credence to an unexplained inclination...are you the leader of our Mach section? If you are, I thank you for it b/c this stuff is a pleasure to be a partof and we seem to have given the right group of peeps a reason to join...if you aren't, forget every compliment or thanks I've ever given you.

Damn my car is loud now. Thinking about trading my LM1s for LM2s.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:16 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Rygi, did you see this thread over in the General Discussion area?

https://mustangforums.com/m_4828367/tm.htm

Thought you might find it intresting since it concerns SLP products. They have a vid posted up with the LM2s.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:29 PM
rygi23
4th Gear Member

Stoner, thx again. Sounds to me like the LM2s are supposed to be louder than the Power Flo, am I correct?
Old 03-26-2008, 10:55 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Yea, from what everyone's saying PowerFlos are just a tad louder than stock, but you know all that changes with off-road mids. Still,in order of loudest to quietest, SLP1, SLP2,PowerFlo. I think those PowerFlos have the cleanest sound, definetly not the loudest, but has a clean or tuned sound IMO. Nice thing with your cat-back, you can just interchange the mufflers to your liking!

MVRs LM2s sounded damn good!
Old 03-26-2008, 11:09 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

ORIGINAL: rygi23

Hey GP...oh great and powerful GP...as you know I haven't been on this forum for all that long. But something's come to a brother's attention which is lending credence to an unexplained inclination...are you the leader of our Mach section? If you are, I thank you for it b/c this stuff is a pleasure to be a partof and we seem to have given the right group of peeps a reason to join...if you aren't, forget every compliment or thanks I've ever given you.

Damn my car is loud now. Thinking about trading my LM1s for LM2s.
he has the yeller stars, so he has the power!
Old 03-26-2008, 11:37 PM
rygi23
4th Gear Member

Thx for the SLP info. Yeah, the 3 pc. design is partly why I got it. Even if one wanted to switch to a chambered, just get one with a center in/out. But I think I'll end up buying LM2s for o/r and keep LM1s for catted operation. Those LM2 clips do sound gr8 though, just not a raspy.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:59 AM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

ORIGINAL: rygi23
Hey GP...oh great and powerful GP...
heh heh....
as you know I haven't been on this forum for all that long.
friggin n00bsauce [&:]
But something's come to a brother's attention which is lending credence to an unexplained inclination...are you the leader of our Mach section? If you are, I thank you for it b/c this stuff is a pleasure to be a partof and we seem to have given the right group of peeps a reason to join...
*** kisser - I LOVE IT! Iflittle green men show up and say to you, "Your car is too loud...take me to your leader" bring them to me...[/Darth Vadervoice][sm=smiley20.gif]
if you aren't, forget every compliment or thanks I've ever given you.

After that bit of humor, if you're still not sure ofthe role I play in your life besides being your personal loudness enabler and picture pesterer, see: title under my screen name [sm=smiley13.gif][sm=signs003.gif]
Old 03-27-2008, 05:30 PM
rygi23
4th Gear Member

n00bsauce??? LOL. You dumb.....dummy. I don't kiss noone's arss. Just keepin' it real! Quoting lil boy Cartman...you are one very disturbed lil boy! Holla at a playa when ya see em on the street.

Alright, let's quit stretching this thread out with our nonsense. Hey guys reading this, this has been time that you'll never get back!

Keep Machin', give em' hell.