Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

S.W. Customs Mach 1 (makeover)

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 06:41 AM
dickwitham
1st Gear Member

Default RE: S.W. Customs Mach 1 (makeover)

yeah i am not sure what to think...i can defiantly appreciate the work and ideas that went into this car...but why not just save some money and do it to a GT? You didn't keep much of any of the Mach 1 styling queues...but to each his own!!
Old 04-14-2008, 08:24 AM
Furinox
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dickwitham

yeah i am not sure what to think...i can defiantly appreciate the work and ideas that went into this car...but why not just save some money and do it to a GT? You didn't keep much of any of the Mach 1 styling queues...but to each his own!!
+1

to each his own.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:43 AM
EDs32vM!

ORIGINAL: Subotai_95

I love the color and the paint job.. kick ***.. but what are those things that look like golf ball dimples near the rear window? Not sure I'm diggin those.. it would look hella smooth without them.. I do like the color of the rims, just not a big fan of that style, though if you like it, it's all you brudda.

To me a mach just ain't a mach without the spoiler , custom or no.. lol
{qoute]You need to get better quality pictures that actually show the detail of the paint!
You definitely need to drop that bitch too! Looks like she's ready to do some desert racing haha.
The wheels are too much IMO. Clashes way to much with the paint, etc. I think a solid black wheel like Saleens would look dope.[/quote]

The car is not assembled yet , the mldg covers that, its also missing the rocker mldgs which are going to get put on this week.
Car has no motor in it , thats why its sitting so high , besides I have coilovers, she 'll be very low when its all said and done.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:46 AM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

dude your gonna kill the car shows
Old 04-14-2008, 09:52 AM
EDs32vM!

ORIGINAL: Slicktastyk Matt

You need to get better quality pictures that actually show the detail of the paint!
You definitely need to drop that bitch too! Looks like she's ready to do some desert racing haha.
The wheels are too much IMO. Clashes way to much with the paint, etc. I think a solid black wheel like Saleens would look dope.
No motor in it, coilovers that are on it will take care of that. I'm just waiting to finish her up before I slam it.
Pictures don't do the car justice at all , the wheels match the candy of the car when the sun hits it.

I respect the opinions given negative or not.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Subotai_95
4th Gear Member

Wasn't slamming it brudda, it just looks a little odd all disassembled like that.. Ya need to get on puttin her back together! lol Definitely going to be a kick *** show car though..
Old 04-14-2008, 11:38 AM
meechuacon
3rd Gear Member

I respect the work you've done on your car, but I wouldn't be able to drive a car that color. Especially since the rims match.[:'(]
Old 04-14-2008, 02:16 PM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

ORIGINAL: USMCrebel
dude your gonna kill the car shows
And HOW!!!

I think the car looks amazing, and cannot WAIT to see it completed. I think it's awesome! I may have been inclined personally to put chrome wheels on it, but those are smokin' aces on that rig!

Any power adders? I would think so with the full roll cage. Do tell...

keep us posted!!!!
Old 04-14-2008, 02:40 PM
dickwitham
1st Gear Member

defiantly not hating on it...its a purpose built show car and you will defiantly kill it!!!
Old 04-14-2008, 06:11 PM
jrherald420
5th Gear Member

thats one badazz paint job i wanna see some up close pics!!!! what did it cost you????

Quick Reply: S.W. Customs Mach 1 (makeover)