Maryland Regional Chapter Chapter President: BlueBloodedPony

Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 07:33 PM
1DAAT

Originally Posted by Ditty
NICE! I'm just up the hills from you in Catonsville. I'm in EC nearly every day. You can catch me cruising to/from work on 70 every weekday.
Sweet. I'll be on the lookout.
Old 06-14-2012, 11:29 PM
Craigotron

I just bought a 2013 Mustang GT and am anxious to meet the community. Seeing as I'm in Maryland... Might as well be a Maryland MF'er, right? Looking to meet some great Mustang folks and car fanatics in general. I'm new to the area so any tips for a transplant is always welcome. Just got my GT last week, traded up from a Challenger SE that was all show and no go.

Either way, I'm Craig. 32. Out in Silver Spring. I'm a web developer/designer/communications/video pro type guy. I'm a great resource if you get stuck on web projects, if I can't figure it out I can at least point you in the right direction. I'm actually originally from Michigan; my brothers both still live there and every time I go home to visit I roll right by Flat Rock where our cars were made.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:49 AM
kenash
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Craigotron
I just bought a 2013 Mustang GT and am anxious to meet the community. Seeing as I'm in Maryland... Might as well be a Maryland MF'er, right? Looking to meet some great Mustang folks and car fanatics in general. I'm new to the area so any tips for a transplant is always welcome. Just got my GT last week, traded up from a Challenger SE that was all show and no go.

Either way, I'm Craig. 32. Out in Silver Spring. I'm a web developer/designer/communications/video pro type guy. I'm a great resource if you get stuck on web projects, if I can't figure it out I can at least point you in the right direction. I'm actually originally from Michigan; my brothers both still live there and every time I go home to visit I roll right by Flat Rock where our cars were made.
Hi Craig,
Welcome mustang guy. I too, live in the "Land of Pleasant Living", (Severna Park) as some folks call MD. Have your heard yet about going to "Burtonsville", or the "Church of the Holy Donut"? This is a gathering of many eclectic cars Sunday mornings starting about 8:00'ish until 10:00'ish. We/they gather in a shopping center on the northbound side of RT29 and Rt 198. Heading north on 29 you go thru the light at RT 198, the shopping center is on your right. Among others, there is always a contingent of mustangs and other Fords. It's a very friendly crowd. I go ever so often.
Attached Thumbnails Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits-marina-mustang.jpg   Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits-new-muffs.jpg  

Last edited by kenash; 06-15-2012 at 05:51 AM.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:25 AM
audiogod45

Hi Craig,

I too live in Silver Spring, There is a cruise in every other Friday night in Rockville, and I'm sure you would be very welcome. Ther Website is www.carlovedc.com and you can find event postings there.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:26 AM
JD_GTCS

Morning All,

I'm JD and live in Pasadena. Just picked up my second GT yesterday, 2013 GT/CS. My previous GT was a 2008 Bullitt, but arthritis made it to where a manual tranny just wasn't a good fit anymore (sucks getting old). No mods yet, but already looking at cat-back systems and a set of tunes from Bamachips.

JD
2013 Mustang GT/CS in Sterling Gray
2011 H-D Street Glide in Vivid Black
2008 Mustang Bullitt (Retired)
Old 06-26-2012, 06:35 PM
dlazrael
5th Gear Member

Well.. here goes. I am a transplant to MD from RI. I spent 8 years in the Marines and got out while stationed here in MD. I've rejoined MF after finally being able to get another mustang (my first was totaled). Anyway:

2008 GT, 5 Spd Manual; Stock (For now). I currently live in Upper Marlboro. I'm a firefighter/medic in PG, Calvert and St Mary's and I work as a Medic for Johns Hopkins Lifeline.

Plan for my car? Haven't decided between S/C or T/C. Some suspension work, Tuner, etc.

Look forward to meeting some people
Old 06-30-2012, 05:48 PM
Mustang_4life

Default New to forum but have owned Mustangs all my life

Hey all, Very intrested in your Chapter. I'm 45 years old and live in Rising Sun Maryland. Currently I own a 2012 Mustang 3.7 black on black. Over the years Ive owned 1969 Fastback, 84 GT, 88 GT, 2000, 2003, 2009. Mustangs are my passion, love them all. Please let me know how I can be of help or participate in your chapter. Look forward to meeting you all. Thanks!
Old 06-30-2012, 09:03 PM
kenash
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mustang_4life
Hey all, Very intrested in your Chapter. I'm 45 years old and live in Rising Sun Maryland. Currently I own a 2012 Mustang 3.7 black on black. Over the years Ive owned 1969 Fastback, 84 GT, 88 GT, 2000, 2003, 2009. Mustangs are my passion, love them all. Please let me know how I can be of help or participate in your chapter. Look forward to meeting you all. Thanks!
Hi,
Rising Sun, eh! You are just a rock-skip from Mustang Club of MD. (http://mustangclubofmd.com/links.php). They are a very good active group!
Check them out! Happy Motoring too....
Old 06-30-2012, 09:57 PM
Mustang_4life

Thanks Kenash, I will check them out for sure.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:24 PM
trysche

Hi I'm Trysche, 44, Catonsville, boy, you guys make me feel old! I am on my 2nd mustang '68 vert that I am slowly restoring. First one, 76 coupe, definately an addiciton, been looking at 65-68 coupes for my daughter who will be driving soon.

Quick Reply: Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits