Old 08-07-2010, 08:19 PM
Croft
3rd Gear Member

What's up David!!
Old 08-09-2010, 05:07 PM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Originally Posted by Dr_Gonzo
Hey, I'm Josh and I live in Edgewater, MD. I daily drive a 2011 GT 6M. I'm looking to get into track days and maybe a little autocrossing.
Originally Posted by DRRummel
Shout out to Laura and the Steve, if he comes back...

My name is David and I live in the White Marsh area. I drive a 1995 Mustang that is painted Hot Rod gray. Some call it primer.

I like long drive to the beach, good music and I am looking for ...
OH wrong site...!
Where is the lnk to eHamony?
Welcome to you both. I have added you to the members list.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:54 PM
juscarter

Hey there guys. I'm gettin ready to come home from a two year overseas tour, and i'll be coming to Ft. Meade. Im looking forward to some down time, and learnin more about my new 2010 gt premium. Couldn't defend the country then buy foreign Hope to make some friends here
Old 08-28-2010, 04:37 PM
tdurham19
1st Gear Member

Hey guys. My name is Tony, I live in White Marsh maryland. I drive a 2006 v6 daily. I have dyno max dual exhaust and getting a CAI soon. Im really glad to see some people from Marylang in this forum, I hav been a member in some other forums and it seems there is no one in Maryland who drives mustangs. But Im glad to see I found some people that are in to mustangs and also like the ravens haha.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:16 PM
SVTeeshirt
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by tdurham19
Hey guys. My name is Tony, I live in White Marsh maryland. I drive a 2006 v6 daily. I have dyno max dual exhaust and getting a CAI soon. Im really glad to see some people from Marylang in this forum, I hav been a member in some other forums and it seems there is no one in Maryland who drives mustangs. But Im glad to see I found some people that are in to mustangs and also like the ravens haha.
w00t ravens!

Yeah we're pretty spaced out, i made the trip to Upper Marlboro today to buy an interior from BBP, all in all i'm really happy with it, its in good condition.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:24 PM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Welcome, welcome. Justin, thank you for your service. And yes, the Ravens are going to pwn this year. Actually, if you guys go to Baltimoreravens.com/freephoto they have a deal where you get a free 9x12, no other purchase necessary, just pay S&H. Got mine today, it is pretty much a $30 coupon. Limited time left though.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:58 PM
juscarter

The ravens? really? come on guys, you're better than that. All about them Cowboys.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:14 AM
MOEMONEYGT

Whats up my name is MOE I am in the Coast Guard stationed in DC but I live by Ft. Meade. I just traded my 2010 Si for a 2010 Mustang GT this is now my 4th GT i got rid of my last one because of that snow storm last year hence the FWD. I am hoping this year is alot better if not I am screwed.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Croft
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by MOEMONEYGT
Whats up my name is MOE I am in the Coast Guard stationed in DC but I live by Ft. Meade. I just traded my 2010 Si for a 2010 Mustang GT this is now my 4th GT i got rid of my last one because of that snow storm last year hence the FWD. I am hoping this year is alot better if not I am screwed.
Hey Moe, your Si you traded in, how did that handle in the snow? I am going to be looking for a compact car in the future with FWD. Thanks!

FYI, Maryland folks. Check out www.mdpatriotstangs.com for local mustang get-togethers and cruises!!!
Old 09-07-2010, 04:11 PM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Hey Moe! Welcome.

Laura, also, feel free to either start a new thread or post in the events thread anything going down with you guys. Are you guys going to be doing the Catoctin Mtn cruise again this year?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits