Maryland Regional Chapter Chapter President: BlueBloodedPony

Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Croft
3rd Gear Member

Welcome! If you are looking for local meets, cruises, drag days, check out www.mdpatriotstangs.com
Old 10-24-2010, 08:03 AM
LinkWilliams
1st Gear Member

Hey everyone ! my name is Lincoln. I live in Annapolis, MD. I am a toyota master technician and I only own Fords. 2003 Expedition, 2003 Mustang convt(wifes) and 2008 GT/CS. The 2008 is the daily driver, I have done some work to it such as .... Ford racing cia, Bama tune, Ford racing hotrod cams, Bassani off road X pipe, upper and lower rear control arms, 3.73 gear in the rear. I have done all the work myself and enjoyed every minute of it. Looking forward to meeting you guys and going to some car shows

Last edited by LinkWilliams; 10-24-2010 at 08:03 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Bart_man

Ok so I've been lurking on the forums for a bit with only a few posts but.
I'm Bart (obviously)
I live in Edgewood but work in Fort Meade and my 2007 vert is my DD.
only things I've put on her are a new optima battery and some turn signal mirrors.
the parts they replaced were broke so I got what I wanted for replacments. But Next year the parts start moving out of the need category and into the Want..starting with frame and suspension.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:04 AM
99GTM
1st Gear Member

Hey guys. I actually live in Arlington, VA and work in Washington, DC.. but I believe I live close enough to Maryland to count. You guys are the closest chapter to me, so I'm proud to be a part of it if you'll welcome me. My name's Scott and I'm 25. I just purchased a '99 Mustang GT about three months ago, and I've thoroughly enjoyed having it and modifying it. It'd be fun to get together with other local owners and have some fun. Take care.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:25 AM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

Name's Rashad...23...used to live in Bowie, moved back to Massachusetts...still have friends and fam in MD/DC/VA, so you guys might see me around when the weather gets warmer
Old 01-04-2011, 09:45 AM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Welcome guys, Scott, we would be glad to have you. For whatever reason the VA chapter never took off, don't know why. I say if you live in the DMV, your welcome in the MD chapter.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:30 PM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Cruisin OC 2011 has been announced, check out the new thread for details!
Old 01-05-2011, 07:37 PM
99GTM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by BlueBloodedPony
Welcome guys, Scott, we would be glad to have you. For whatever reason the VA chapter never took off, don't know why. I say if you live in the DMV, your welcome in the MD chapter.
Awesome, glad you'll have me! I still feel like a small timer not having a Cobra, but this is my first Mustang.. it's great to be a part of the community. Cheers all.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:31 PM
the_Pete

G'day, I'm Pete, currently in Bethesda, MD, recently moved over from Australia (so you might think I talk weird if you meet me..LOL) I'm 37....

I just got my "Black Betty" 2 weeks ago, found the forum & then all you guys! Looking forward to meeting up some time soon! (and yes OC '11 is already in the diary!)
Old 01-06-2011, 10:43 PM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Your welcome Scott, this whole VA thing is still up in the air. I am gonna see what Demon says, but I actually would like to see this turn into a DMV club, then if we need 2 VP's for VA and DC, that would be cool, but so far we got no DC folks. But this is still pretty young. I guess we'll just grow it and see what pops.

And Pete, welcome, feel free to badge up in your sig. And if you really wanna get into the scene, Laura aka Croft is a member of MD Patriot Stangs. They are a good group of folks and do things pretty much monthly.

Quick Reply: Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits