Maryland Regional Chapter Chapter President: BlueBloodedPony

Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 06:26 AM
Croft
3rd Gear Member

Hey folks, feel free to join us over at www.mdpatriotstangs.com for local car fun. It's a great group of guys and gals that are into car shows, racing, and a TON of other activities. We are usually doing something every month. Please contact me for further details of you have any questions.

Also, the club is for EVERYONE. Not just specific to MD folks.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Bruce@MarylandSpeed

Default New guy

New to this site, I used to be the moderator for ModularFords' Maryland section as well as moderator on several other sites.
I live in Southern Maryland and work at marylandspeed.com

Hope to see some of you on the road.

...Bruce
Old 01-13-2011, 11:14 AM
grogan
3rd Gear Member

Mike here. I'm in bowie. Car was a DD for me until I had to many problems everyday. Now its a full out drag car. I do take it to shows and have won 3 trophys with it. You can see me running at capitol all the time or Mir occasionally. Oh btw I'm 21. I see everyone putting there age so figured ill put mine
Old 01-16-2011, 12:39 PM
dannyboy1944

My name is Dan. I live in Columbia. I have a 65 289 Coupe. I'm a member of Bayside Mustangs in Annapolis.
Old 01-16-2011, 04:49 PM
grogan
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by dannyboy1944
My name is Dan. I live in Columbia. I have a 65 289 Coupe. I'm a member of Bayside Mustangs in Annapolis.
So am I. Lol. Which coupe was yours. I'm on my cell phone so I don't get photos or sigs
Old 01-24-2011, 07:27 AM
filipinocracker

Default Considering buying a Mustang.

Hello, well I have owned two mustangs but it’s been about 8 years since my last one. My last five cars have been Subaru’s mainly because I’ve needed something very reliable, AWD, and just big enough for the kids. I just sold my Forester and I’m planning on taking public transportation for the next 8 months so I can save for a nice weekend car. My option is buying a 2000-2001 Saleen and just throwing rims on it or a 2005-2007 GT and putting a lot of money in into the GT. I’m pretty knowledgeable on Subarus so I know which models and years to stay away from because they end up have major mechanical problems. I was just wondering if the Mustangs listed above have any major problems that I should consider when buying my next Mustang in the fall.
Old 02-13-2011, 10:04 PM
the_Pete

Originally Posted by BlueBloodedPony

And Pete, welcome, feel free to badge up in your sig. And if you really wanna get into the scene, Laura aka Croft is a member of MD Patriot Stangs. They are a good group of folks and do things pretty much monthly.
Yes they are! Have met a few in the group now, and many a fun time has already been had! Just the kind of crowd I was looking for
Old 03-04-2011, 08:38 PM
speedkills
3rd Gear Member

Hi Just joined the site and recently bought my first car a 99 GT 5 speed. Im a high school senior and my name is Jackson.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:36 AM
juscarter

Welcome Jackson. I live in bowie too. I drive a black 2010 gt. If I see you I'll give ya a wave. It's funny, I never noticed how many mustangs were on the road till I got one. Now I notice all of them, and we're everywhere.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:06 PM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Hey guys, I moved all the event threads to the event thread, so if you see yours missing that is why, I only deleted one and that had expired and had no posts. So don't fear, just look for it here.

Quick Reply: Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits