Maryland Regional Chapter Chapter President: BlueBloodedPony

Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 02:28 PM
evilalf

Originally Posted by 2007silversled
Hello I'm a new owner of a charcoal 2007 v6 stang I recently came home from a deployment and my wife had a surprise in the driveway. So far I bought rims and looking to do more. I live in ft Meade anyone near me send a message love to cruise. I'm 27 with a wife and a 3 year old girl. Thanks

Congrats on the car, I live in Glen Burnie and I go out to burtonsville on Sunday (good weather only) in the AM to a local car show if any one wants to go just let me know and we can drive up there.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:43 AM
kenash
2nd Gear Member

Hey Guys,
I just stumble on to this site a few days ago. I'm living in Severna Park and have frequented the Annapolis Docks on Sunday mornings. However, that gig has moved to the Baltimore Coffee and Tea Co., located across from the Annapolis Mall on the Bestgate Rd side. Anyway, I have a 64.5 vert that's Poppy Red and wears dual DCOE Webers. I used to do a lot of car shows, but, have since retired as of the G/N in Waldorf last fall. I'm sure, at one time or another, our paths may have crossed.
Hope to see y'all out there some where.
Happy Trails!
Old 03-12-2012, 12:00 AM
RyanV

Default Greetings MD Crew

Hello there MD Mustang Owners,

I am Ryan, proud owner of 2008 GT (Roush M90, Six Speed and a ton more) and Im working on restoring a 1991 LX 5.0 Coupe.

These are my fifth and sixth Mustangs Ive owner.

I am always down to cruise, do a show, and can offer some insight into mods as everything on my cars Ive done myself (except computer tuning). My family owns a garage in VA and I kind of grew up working on cars.

Im located in Prince George's County, btw.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:34 PM
SoMDWhite03GT

Hey everyone Name is Bobby. I just picked up a 2003 Ford Mustang GT, White in color. The only mods done to it are Flowmasters and K&N Intake. I can't wait to get more done. Its my first Mustang ever. Ive had all imports from Subaru STi to my most recent, Acura Integra GSR which I sold to get the GT. I fell in love with it first drive off the dealership lot. I live in Chesapeake Beach (Calvert county) and drive all over. I work in Bowie and always going to Annapolis and further to cruise. Go to car meets in Rockville, Locally in the county and more. Friend is trying to talk me into going to Mustang Week in SC in July with his 94 5.0
Old 04-10-2012, 08:33 AM
audiogod45

Hello My name is Colt. I just moved here from Atlanta a year ago. I live in Silver Spring and work in Bethesda. I'm 26 and Pretty much just trying to meet new people in the area who are into Mustang as much as I am.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:40 AM
kenash
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by audiogod45
Hello My name is Colt. I just moved here from Atlanta a year ago. I live in Silver Spring and work in Bethesda. I'm 26 and Pretty much just trying to meet new people in the area who are into Mustang as much as I am.
Hi Colt,

Welcome to Maryland. There is a great mustang club in your area entitled;
National Capital Region Mustang Club (http://www.ncrmc.org/). They are an active group with many of the guys meeting Saturday mornings at a place called Katie's coffee House.(http://www.ncrmc.org/forums/calendar...4-14&e=696&c=1)

A group of the members later meet for breakfast at the Juke Box Diner.
http://www.ncrmc.org/forums/calendar...4-13&e=697&c=1

Access the site and join. I'm a member, but, live too far away with living just north of Annapolis. I have attended a number of their car shows in the past. Last fall, they held a Grand national Car show in Waldorf MD.
Happy Trails.....
Old 04-11-2012, 11:35 AM
rklunk

Anyone goin to b down ocean city in may for cruising week?
Old 05-14-2012, 02:22 PM
Re-El

My name is Jayde, currently residing in Odenton, by way of Forestville and I work in Beltsville.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:58 PM
1DAAT

New to the forum. I'm in Ellicott City. I had an 05 GT, but had to sell it because my wife wanted....a minivan. Now I'm waiting for delivery on a 2013 Boss 302!
Old 05-17-2012, 05:40 PM
Ditty
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 1DAAT
New to the forum. I'm in Ellicott City. I had an 05 GT, but had to sell it because my wife wanted....a minivan. Now I'm waiting for delivery on a 2013 Boss 302!
NICE! I'm just up the hills from you in Catonsville. I'm in EC nearly every day. You can catch me cruising to/from work on 70 every weekday.

Quick Reply: Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits